The death of the dollar is coming and it’s going to hit the American public like a ton of bricks. Once it is no longer the world’s reserve currency, all bets are off concerning the fiat currency, and we should brace ourselves for what comes next.
Obviously, the central banks will need this epic crash to usher in the CBDC (central bank digital currency) which will be a technological slave system of control. But before that, we could see things that could only come out of the movies.
The dollar has not been backed by gold in a long time and its value is eroding. Debt, currency devaluation, massive speculation, massive currency creation, and intentional government incompetence are pretty much guaranteeing a very bad ending. A number of events have happened throughout the years which has jeopardized the Dollar’s standing. The Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa (BRICS) collaboration has gained steam in creating pathways for business and they have begun to totally bypass the U.S. Dollar.
Alternatives to the dollar are already in the works. China and Brazil have already reached a deal to trade in their own currencies, ditching the United States dollar as an intermediary entirely, Fox Business reported.
Here are the things we need to be prepared for according to All News Pipeline, once the ruling class finally puts the final nail in the dollar’s coffin:
- Bank Runs – people are going to want as much as they can out of their banks even though it’s going to be worthless unless you need some toilet paper. Some will attempt to rush and buy precious metals with their money while they still can.
- Capital Controls – the masters will ban the slaves from converting their dollars into foreign currencies to try to keep the dollar afloat for a few more days.
- Inflation – it’ll spiral out of control because the dollar will be worth almost nothing
- Massive Unemployment – businesses will find it impossible to get parts or supplies from other countries, so there won’t be jobs to do.
- Empty Grocery Store Shelves – food will be a hot commodity. The shelves will empty as people stock up at the last minute with whatever money they have.
- Public Riots – all of the above will lead to massive violent public riots. People will be depressed and angry, but most will be still too dumbed down to take it out on the ruling class and bankers who control them like marionette puppets. They will instead, destroy businesses and loot whatever they can.
Make whatever preparations you may need or do an audit of your preps. This is inevitable, even though no one knows the exact day that it’ll happen. It’s all spiraling out of control and it is only going to get worse. The crash of the dollar is only the beginning.