This article was originally published by Doug “Uncola” Lynn at TheTollOnline.com
As the political coup against President Donald Trump continues, I was recently reminded of a 1964 film entitled Seven Days in May starring Burt Lancaster, Kirk Douglas, Fredric March, and Ava Gardner. Paradoxically, the screenplay was written by Rod Serling, the same guy who created and narrated The Twilight Zone.
Coincidence? But I digress.
Serling’s screenplay was, in fact, based upon the novel of the same name that was written by the authors Fletcher Knebel and Charles W. Bailey II. Published during the first year of John F. Kennedy’s presidency, the book was actually read by JFK who not only shared it with those in his circle, but also encouraged the production of the film. Unfortunately, however, President Kennedy never lived to see the movie play on the big screen.
The story of Seven Days In May describes a coup d’etat against a sitting president who desired peace with the Russians. Those behind the conspiracy believed the Russians could not be trusted and therefore took matters into their own hands by way of a scheme dubbed ECOMCON (Emergency Communications Control). The strategy was to assume command over America’s telephone, communications, radio, and television networks in an attempt to forestall the president’s plan from being implemented by Congress.
The plot seems eerily familiar, no?
The narrator of the film’s classic movie trailer frames it thusly:
There are some who will say: ‘It can never happen here’. But this is the story of how it could happen in seven days of intrigue, of blackmail, of terror; an eternity of suspense. This is the astounding story of a military plot to overthrow the government of the United States; which, if successful, will change the fate of every American.
Does life imitate art? You decide.
May 1, 2018
– On May Day, special counsel Robert Mueller’s questions for Trump became the lead story across all media platforms. The questions, which could have been leaked either by the special counsel’s office or someone from Trump’s team, revealed an emphasis on obstruction of justice over Russian collusion.
– In an continuing effort to eliminate conservative voices from Facebook before the 2018 midterm elections, CEO Mark Zuckerberg said the company had implemented a system to rank news organizations based on “trustworthiness” in an effort to suppress content based on that metric and eliminate hate speech.
– In response to outright censorship initiatives imposed by Twitter, Facebook, Google, and YouTube: Sixty-three conservative leaders issued a joint statement demanding fairer social media policies.
May 2, 2018
– Michael Caputo, a former Trump campaign consultant who lost his house to legal fees because the Democrats lost the 2016 election – damned them all to hell for their “witch hunt” congressional Russia probe.
May 3, 2018
– Deputy Attorney General, Rod Rosenstein, made it very clear that he and the Department of Justice were no longer subject to congressional oversight.
– In response to having lost his attorney-client privilege, President Donald Trump acknowledged that he did, in fact, reimburse his attorney for hush money paid to a porn star. This, after he previously denied any knowledge of the matter just 28 days before.
May 4, 2018
– After weeks of stalling and stonewalling by the U.S. Department of Justice and FBI, redactions were lifted on two pages of the Russia report. Therein, it was revealed that both former FBI directors, James Comey and Andrew McCabe, believed that Trump’s former national security advisor, Michael Flynn, never lied in his statements to the FBI. Therefore, the unredacted revelations also proved that Comey lied to Fox News’, Brett Baier, in an interview the week before.
– A federal judge overseeing the Paul Manafort case accused Robert Mueller’s team of lying and trying to target Trump.
– Another judge denied Robert Mueller’s request to delay the first court hearing in a criminal case charging three Russian companies, and 13 Russian citizens, for Donald Trump’s 2016 U.S. Presidential Election win.
– It was revealed that former Secretary of State, John Kerry, never actually stepped down from that position as he continued to conduct secret diplomacy on behalf of the shadow state; even to the point of attempting to salvage the Iran deal he helped craft.
– The U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) released a report revealing a sharp increase of U.S. call records. The 534 million records of phone calls and text messages of Americans in 2017 were triple of what was gathered in 2016.
May 5, 2018
– The New York Times published an article on President Trump’s personal attorney, Michael Cohen, and labeled him a “fixer” who “built a shadowy business empire”.
May 6, 2018
– It was revealed FBI Director, Christopher Wray, had informed the Senate Judiciary Committee the FBI would NOT be investigating the illegal text communications that anti-trump FBI co-conspirators, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, sent to each other on their personal devices. This resulted in an angry response, with even more questions and demands, from Senator Charles Grassley (R-IA).
May 7, 2018
– President Donald Trump said he was he “fighting back” against the Russia probe and warned the “13 angry democrats” on the special counsel’s team regarding their “conflicts of interest”.
– “Allies and adversaries alike” worried about President Trump’s Tweet regarding his forthcoming announcement on the Iran nuclear accord; which caught “even most of his senior national security staff by surprise”.
– While “fighting for the democracy” and “for America”, California Congresswoman Maxine Waters shouted “damn this president” at a unionized workers rally in Los Angeles.
Obviously, there is a war going on in the highest offices of the land. What moves, and countermoves, will be made next?
Could the elite bankers drop the stock market by 50% and, thus, create a blue wave in the midterm elections? Will Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, and the mysterious prosecutor, U.S. attorney John Huber, conveniently die in a plane crash as did the fictional presidential aide, Paul Girard, in the film Seven Days in May? Or, at the very least, will these men find allegorical bloody horseheads in their beds?
In the Seven Days in May film, the president withstood the coup, he emerged victorious, and the movie ended with a display of the U.S. Constitution.
Could Trump also prevail in making America great again?
Or will the global elite powerbrokers, and their deep state minions, succeed in burning down the United States so their New World Order can rise, like a phoenix, from the ashes?
Who, ultimately, has the real power?
One of my ‘quirks’ is that I do not gamble. Not even lottery tickets. Waste of a buck for astronomical chance. But if I was a gamblin’ man, I’d bet on the global elites and their minions doing all they could to assure the destruction of the world. Is that what I wish for? Hell, no. I see it as there simply has to be something drastic to take place for the outcome – one way or the other – to take place.
And Bill Gates is trying to claim 30 Million people will die and trying to convince everyone to quick take his magic vaccine of more poisons to counter it. Yeah right, take a sip of acid with your Gates laced lollypop.
Bill and Melinda Gates were kicked out of India for poisoning their populations with poisoned vaccines. Not exactly a person to be trusted.
Best advice: Trust No One. And anything free has a hook. Don’t take the bait.
At this point we should see that he’s not going to MAGA.
The government of the USA is already in the hands of a foreign power. President Kennedy described this power but he never named them.
McCarthy went after the Communists in Hollywood, but he never told the people just exactly what group was behind Communism.
The Secret Behind Communism
“We are opposed by an International Conspiracy…”
John F. Kennedy (conspiracy theorist)
“Who, ultimately, has the real power?”
“Power grows out of the barrel of a gun”
We have over 300 million guns.
We aren’t giving them up. Regardless of their
silly assed laws.
Liberals had better figure it out.
There is a plot in this Country to enslave every man women and child.
Before I leave this high and noble office I intend to expose this plot.
John F. Kennedy ( I remember this in 1963 ) 7 days latter he was gone.
God I hope we (DO NOT ) have a repeat of this again.
Time for “We, the people” again; not “Them, the banksters and leftist corruptocrats”
So Trump supporters believe that war against Iran will somehow make America great again? A sucker born every minute and two parties to take them.
They didn’t ask Trump if he reimbursed his attorney for paying the hush money. They asked him if he knew where the original money came from. The answer he gave was true: He didn’t know.
The whole Trump-against-the-deep-state narrative pumped out by shtfp and other controlled opposition sites cracks me up. Those who are truly awake knew from the beginning that trump is just another sock puppet. People need to wake the fuck up.