The news is rife with the Syrian airstrikes and the theatrical narrative: the united coalition of brave allies against the despotic Assad to secure the blessings of liberty, etc., etc. The reality: The U.S. threw more than 100 missiles against soft Syrian targets with Britain firing rockets from four aircraft as France flew planes around and cruised the waters with a few ships. The target (a suspected but not verified chemical weapons facility) was destroyed…before chemical weapons use, or manufacture could be verified. Once again, the Western Hegemony “showed” that bad ‘ol puddy-tat, that anti-Saudi Arabian, anti-Petrodollar Assad…showed him that his “Clorox Bleach” assault on mannequins as verified by white hat “Light-Brite” technicians would not be tolerated! “Mission accomplished!” in the words of US President Donald Trump.
Yet the brave allies didn’t screw with the Russians directly, now, did they?
If each of those Tomahawks cost an even $1 million, the US spent over $100 million plus the cost of the operation…five times that? More than half a billion dollars, right? To accomplish what?
To accomplish much, in this order more or less:
- To wipe out any and all traces of an alleged chemical weapons facility to cover up the fact that there was never anything manufactured there and used against any civilians. The excellent tactical logic: “We’ll use the guise that it poses a threat, blow it up, and we’ll use intelligence reports and a puppet (such as Dunsford) to say the threat was real…target destroyed, and nobody can prove otherwise.”
- Saudi Arabian Interests: Tyler Durden of Zero Hedge published an article on 4/15/18 “Overthrow the Syrian Regime, but Play Nice with Russia.” That article provides a copy of a Wikileaks cable released in 2015 by the Saudis specifically directing the US to carry out a regime change in Syria, without involving or instigating the Russians. Saudi Arabia has wanted this for years.
- “Justification” to do it again, but this time for an invasion…as Iran (the main target) cannot be taken without first taking or negating Syria.
- UK’s Theresa May is facing opposition for her Brexit position. Much in the manner that Thatcher’s sagging popularity in the early 1980’s was bolstered by the Falklands War; May’s hawkish stance helps her ratings.
- President Trump’s approval ratings are up.
- Deflects attention from the “Stormy” Daniels fiasco and the other woman involved with one of the President’s associates.
- Deflects attention from Mueller’s actions and the ongoing battle with the White House.
- Deflects attention from the fact that National Guard troops were deployed to the US border in keeping with the “in the interests of national security” mantra, but in direct violation of Posse Comitatus…for the real reason of conditioning and accustoming the American people to a “regular” sight of a military presence patrolling the streets of “Fisher Price Land.”
- Justification of continued troop presence, with naval and air assets remaining in the theatre until regime change in Syria is obtained.
- Justification of defense expenditures.
There are plenty of sources that clearly point to all of this scripted orchestration by the coalition of allies. Hal Turner published a slew of photos showing canisters of chlorine gas found at the alleged Douma atrocity site…but the canisters were manufactured in Germany, not Syria. Durden’s previously-cited article has a collage of photos showing children laying on the ground for photos as “casualties” and then posing smiling with fake blood and makeup-created wounds. The photo shows casting photographers with film “takes” and a studio with costumes and makeup supplies.
Something seriously “wrong” happened this past weekend. Quietly, almost unnoticed and certainly underreported, on Thursday, 4/12/18 an article surfaced entitled Lawmakers say Trump exploring rejoining Pacific trade talks, by Ken Thomas and Kevin Freking of the Associated Press.
The Trans-Pacific Partnership surfacing again, eh?
Here’s an excerpt from that piece:
“I’m sure there are lots of particulars that they’d want to negotiate, but the president multiple times reaffirmed in general to all of us and looked right at Larry Kudlow and said, ‘Larry, go get it done,'” said Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Neb.
Eleven countries signed the agreement last month. Trump’s rejection of the deal has rattled allies and raised questions at home about whether protectionism will impede U.S. economic growth.
Kansas Sen. Pat Roberts, the chairman of the Senate Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry Committee, said he was “very impressed” that Trump had assigned Kudlow and Lighthizer “the task to see if we couldn’t take another look at TPP. And that certainly would be good news all throughout farm country.”
That last sentence was great, wasn’t it?
“Good news all throughout farm country.”
Have you ever heard a line so freaking ridiculous in all your life? What farm country? Is this “Senator” Roberts looking at one of those “Fisher Price” farms on his desk? The one with the barn that “moos” when you pull the barn door open? The one with all the happy, clean, interchangeable-body figures with hats, hair, and faces to differentiate them by their roles…farmer-father-figure, plastic-braided-hair farmgirl figure, etc. A plastic cow with a tail that swivels, minus the dung. Plastic fences that bound the farm. And all the figurines fit neatly inside that cardboard silo with the metal bottom and the plastic cap.
That “farm country” has been engulfed by Agribusinesses such as Cargill and Monsanto. Farms feeding the millions with produce harvested by illegal aliens and robots. These crooked, thieving politicians lie to our faces and paint a Potemkin picture for the camera and stage, while they roam the countryside in the night, pillaging and enslaving the country with rapacity and protected by immunity they conferred upon themselves. Last bill passed into law? People: They, the Congress, voted themselves pay raises, and bonuses!
Obama’s TPP died by the President’s hand: now he’s pulling the stake out of its heart.
So, as you may deduce, there is plenty to be seen behind the scenes while “Operation Clorox” was conducted in Syria. Examine the information before you take a drink of that Grape Kool-Aid and blindly fall for the rhetoric. The Deep State is fully in control and moving ahead with their own agenda. They just “wagged the dog” this past weekend, and not only did most Americans fall for it…all Americans paid for it as well. Eventually when the Globalists’ plans escalate further into war, payment will be rendered in lives.
Jeremiah Johnson is the Nom de plume of a retired Green Beret of the United States Army Special Forces (Airborne). Mr. Johnson is also a Gunsmith, a Certified Master Herbalist, a Montana Master Food Preserver, and a graduate of the U.S. Army’s SERE school (Survival Evasion Resistance Escape). He lives in a cabin in the mountains of Western Montana with his wife and three cats. You can follow Jeremiah’s regular writings at SHTFplan.com or contact him here.
This article may be republished or excerpted with proper attribution to the author and a link to www.SHTFplan.com.