This article was originally published by B.N. Frank at Activist Post.
Adults and children being spied on, taunted and threatened continue to be reported because of how easy it is to hack wireless “Smart” devices including baby monitors, home assistants, and home security systems (see 1, 2, 3, 4). Because people seem to still be interested in buying these hackable products anyway, companies have no plans to stop making them.
If you’re thinking about investing in “Smart” home devices, here’s a new video you may want to watch first:
FYI: The FBI has also issued new warnings about “Smart” TVs too.
Another bummer about hackable “smart” and wireless devices – they emit Electromagnetic Radiation (aka “Electrosmog”) like Bluetooth, cell phone radiation and WiFi which is harmful to people, animals (see 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) and even plants.
Activist Post reports regularly about unsafe technology. For more information, visit their archives.
Another Censored or Shadow Banned comment.
– Views are now hidden on this website.
– Comments down on this web site, due to censorship.
– TechTyrantCommies like youtube-gaggle-twatter banning channels theat don’t lean commie left.
– Now internet being handed over to tyrants according to story on zerohedge web site.
Story Title at Zerohedge: “UN Moves Towards Handing Dictatorships Power To Control The Internet.”
– Russia unplugging from internet.
– And the circus of Pelosi clowns trying a south American style coup, of our elected President.
– US Economy about to implode, along with the dollar no longer being used abroad for business/trade.
– US Farm harvest problems due to weather.
2020 should be interesting times.
Are You Ready for the Ride?
Food-Ammo-Gold-Silver- a place to go (outside of the city locked down ghetto concentration camps).
Are you in good physical condition? Most Important.
Is your vehicle road worthy? tires, hoses, belts, oil changed?
Multiple routes picked out and Actually driven?
. . . Food For Thought
FREE HONG KONG
Don’t buy China goods.
Secure the US border. “Fences make good neighbors. If you are not invited guest, then you are tresspassing.”