This article was contributed by Tom Beck with Portfolio Wealth Global.
Silver is getting BEATEN DOWN in the past two weeks and there are tons of sellers; it’s a COLOSSAL ERROR to be selling right now, since, in our opinion, this is a FINAL SHAKEOUT before silver climbs over $30/ounce by the end of 2020!
This cash scare into dollars again is foolish and has NO MERIT.
As you can see, both gold and silver are OVERSOLD, yet the GOLDEN CROSS remains intact.
We believe that traders who opted out have signed their DEATH WARRANT.
They’re literally JUMPING SHIP, just as it is leaving the dock and sailing to the BAY OF PLENTY.
Courtesy: U.S. Global Investors
This correction in precious metals is SO NORMAL that it actually confirms the trend is in place.
Now I want to show you just how unique the BIG PICTURE OUTLOOK is for precious metals if the U.S. government continues to monetize the debt without some restrictive measures.
In the coming years, the ratio between gold and the S&P 500 is set to close and shrink, because of the DISTINCT CORRELATION between deficits and the speed at which it is growing and gold’s relative value.
Take a look at the following:
Do you realize the amount of funny money that central banks have used to fight off the MARCH PANIC? It’s stunning!
The way to play this trend is to understand just how UNPRECEDENTED MEASURES could manifest themselves in a few months, once the fear of Covid-19 is totally vanquished since what we’ll HAVE LEFT is all of this currency and debt.
After the most aggressive sell-off in tech in the PAST TWO YEARS, we believe that this is a time to be ENTERING EQUITIES, precious metals, and real estate; we do believe in the recovery and we feel strongly that TREMENDOUS GAINS are to come!
Certainly, not everyone believes this, as you can see by September’s rout; the fact remains that populism is on the rise EVERYWHERE and that forces governments to react.
In 2-3 years, when silver is priced over $50/ounce, many will shake their heads at how obvious this was – I don’t plan to be one of them. I’m invested and believe that this SHAKEOUT was the last one before silver goes to $30/ounce.
This article could be right, or wrong. I would like to believe this article is true because I will under no circumstances sell/trade off my PMs until certain conditions are met. The best time is not before the dollar or debt crisis becomes prominent, but after. The Fed. can and will create as many dollars as necessary to pump up the markets, and willing to keep interest rates at essentially zero. But there is a limit, and when that limit becomes obvious, it will be sell/trade time, and that time is coming. And I won’t sell for dollars, but for tangible things of value, on my terms.
Ensure your PMs are safe but can be accessed readily. Do not keep PMs (or any valuables) in a safety deposit box, at someone else’s property, or with someone else that you wouldn’t trust with your life. And don’t pay companies that charge you to “safely store” your PMs. Remember, when a crisis comes, and if it’s not in YOUR hand, you won’t get it. Minimize the knowledge that you even possess PMs or valuables, including to family members, just shut your g*dd*m mouth.
Also, be aware that the authorities may want you to turn in your PMs when the dollar/debt crisis inhibits the State’s ability to control the crisis. Don’t. They will force you to take their worthless dollars for your PMs. Lie your *ss off if you have to. When a crisis does come, and confiscation appears it may be possible, have a Plan “B” where you are going to stash your PMs.
PMs are as other items of necessity, its better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. Meanwhile, just keep stacking, even if it only a little.
GUIDELINES TO HELP SAFELY STORE & SECURE PERSONAL VALUABLES:
1. No one must ever know about one’s accumulation of personal valuables, preps, assets, goods, etc., not even family members or friends if it is not warranted or they just don’t have a need to presently know. This may apply to a spouse as necessary. If no one knows they can’t say.
2. Be sure you cache areas blend in completely with the ambient (adjacent surrounding) area.
3. If you must stash in your in home, yard, or surrounding grounds do not place it all on your property. Never stash items all in one place anywhere.
4. Not on adjoining property or structures as the authorities (or anyone) will search there next after searching your property. Additionally, if the owners of adjoining property have it, they may not allow you to get it when it is needed later.
5. Not in a relative’s or friend’s home or property if you do not completely and absolutely trust them.
6. Not in any other structure or property where valuables have been discovered before, or where others may believe for any reason valuables could be hidden there.
7. Not in a person’s home or property who has at any time received negative public attention.
8. The home of a like-minded friend, who is completely trusted may be used, but on condition he is also a low profile person.
9. Your cache must not be so close that it may be discovered by observation, but not so far that access may be unduly difficult or inconvenient to retrieve.
10. Never hide/store personal goods on property where there are security cameras, security fences, or posted “NO TRESPASSING” signs.
11. Never on public grounds, or publicly accessed areas where there is auto or foot traffic due to possible observation and discovery.
12. Never on fed. state, or local gov’t property or structures, you may not be able to retrieve your goods later.
13. Do not stash valuables inside vehicles long-term.
14. The metal detector will be the primary tool for those searching for your goods, hide your valuables keeping that in mind.
15. Hide to not expose to the weather and elements.
16. Keep a list of items hidden and location(s).
17. Keep the list on paper, in a small notebook, do not carry it around, and keep the notebook and its existence hidden.
18. Do not keep lists of your caches in a computer file; your computer could crash, or there may be a loss of electrical power.
19. When possible, make an intermittent inspection / inventory of your hidden items, being careful there is no observation.
20. Again, never discuss that you are even accumulating personal resources, SAY NOTHING.
I have discovered a great way and places to hide assets, but don’t want to say it publicly. If you think about it you should be able too. If anyone can add to this list please do.