President Barack Obama said Thursday he’s amused by the anti-tax tea party protests that have been taking place around Tax Day.
Obama told a fundraiser in Miami that he’s cut taxes, contrary to the claims of protesters.
“You would think they’d be saying thank you,” he said.
Yes, Mr. President, thank you.
- Thank you for the largest expansion of government in the history of the United States.
- Thank you for adding an additional untold trillions to our national debt.
- Thank you for the hidden tax being created by the continued monetization of US Treasury debt and expansion of money supply
- Thank you for the additional taxes we will be forced to pay for the new health care ‘insurance’ over the next four years even though there will be no care
- Thank you for the additional capital gains taxes you’ve proposed, which will stifle investment
- Thank you for the up and coming Cap and Trade bill, which will further burden Americans by increasing energy costs, and thus costs across all industries that rely on oil and coal, for example, the food industry which must transport goods across the country and plastics which are derived from oil.
- Thank you for the great idea about the Value Added Tax which has crippled the European economy for 10 years and made their people poorer – we definitely want that here in the USA, as well!
- Thank you for duping millions of Americans into believing that the policies of Marx, Engels, Lenin and Hitler will fundamentally change America for the better.
- Thank you for forcing me, my family, friends and dear readers into a forced health care system, which says that if we do not voluntarily buy the health care offered to us by the federal government, then we will be forced to do so at the barrel of a gun.
Thank you, Mr. President!