When President Trump won the election last year, he did so without the benefit of the popular vote. He was quick to point out that had it not been for the millions of illegal aliens who probably voted, he would have handily won the popular vote as well. Meanwhile, the liberal media laughed at his “fake news” claims, because supposedly, there was no evidence that millions of noncitizens had voted in the election. They cited studies which suggested that not only were his claims overblown, but the number of illegal aliens that voted was practically nonexistent.
However, it turns out that those studies ignored some very vital details. According to a research group that has been poring over old election data, millions of noncitizens have voted in previous elections, which suggests that the same thing happened in the 2016 election.
Just Facts President James D. Agresti and his team looked at data from an extensive Harvard/YouGov study that every two years questions a sample size of tens of thousands of voters. Some acknowledge they are noncitizens and are thus ineligible to vote.
Just Facts’ conclusions confront both sides in the illegal voting debate: those who say it happens a lot and those who say the problem nonexistent.
In one camp, there are groundbreaking studies by professors at Old Dominion University in Virginia who attempted to compile scientifically derived illegal voting numbers using the Harvard data, called the Cooperative Congressional Election Study.
On the other side are the professors who conducted the study and contended that “zero” noncitizens of about 18 million adults in the U.S. voted. The liberal mainstream media adopted this position and proclaimed the Old Dominion work was “debunked.”
There’s only one problem with the Harvard study that was often cited by the media. It ignores factors which, when considered, paint a totally different picture of previous elections that placed Barack Obama in the White House.
“The details are technical, but the figure I calculated is based on a more conservative margin of sampling error and a methodology that I consider to be more accurate,” Mr. Agresti told The Washington Times.
He believes the Harvard/YouGov researchers based their “zero” claim on two flawed assumptions. First, they assumed that people who said they voted and identified a candidate did not vote unless their names showed up in a database.
“This is illogical, because such databases are unlikely to verify voters who use fraudulent identities, and millions of noncitizens use them,” Mr. Agresti said.
He cites government audits that show large numbers of noncitizens use false IDs and Social Security numbers in order to function in the U.S., which could include voting.
Second, Harvard assumed that respondent citizens sometimes misidentified themselves as noncitizens but also concluded that noncitizens never misidentified themselves as citizens, Mr. Agresti said.
“This is irrational, because illegal immigrants often claim they are citizens in order to conceal the fact that they are in the U.S. illegally,” he said.
So what are the results when you consider factors like that? Agresti believes that between 594,000 and 5.7 million noncitizens voted in the 2008 election. In 2012, between 1.2 million and 3.6 million noncitizens voted. Since people who aren’t citizens (especially if they are illegal aliens) have far more support for Democrats than Republicans, it’s obvious that the noncitizen vote tipped the scales for Barack Obama, and won the popular vote for Hillary Clinton (on paper of course).
I’d imagine that the numbers for the 2016 election are even higher than what we’ve seen in previous elections. After all, Trump was running on a campaign that promised to build a wall on the southern border, and roll back immigration in a big way. That would have motivated millions of illegal immigrants to break the law and vote. When you consider that, it becomes really hard to believe that Trump lost the popular vote.
And this is one of the biggest reasons why the Democrats and the Left are more alarmed by Trump than any previous Republican president. If he makes good on his promise to deport more illegal immigrants, and prevent millions more from reaching our nation, it’ll be a long time before they win any major elections.
Latest Undercover Video “Personally Implicates Hillary Clinton And Donna Brazile” In Voter Fraud
“The Fraud Is Rampant”: Registering The Dead And Illegal Immigrants To Steal The Election
This Stunning Chart Will Show How Trump’s Border Wall Will Stop Illegal Immigration
Immigration Endgame Revealed: New Law Would Give Illegal Immigrants The Right To Vote, Collect Government Benefits
Five Reasons Why America Is About To Become A Very Conservative Country
I have two government issued picture IDs. I could even get a third if I wanted(Passport). I had to produce several documents to prove who I was and where I was born to get these ID’s. If you have a legal job in America you would have had to obtained the same documentation every time you start a new job.
If I could easily get such documentation, why can’t we require you to produce that proof when you register to vote?
Because Democrats need to cheat to win.
I too have a government ID —- (insert dick pick here)
What’s this non-citizen shit? The are scum illegals voting in our country. Fucking freeloaders and criminals.
Ever since motor voter was passed under Clinton the government has encouraged the non citizens to register to vote, many of them not realizing they were not allowed to vote since citizenship is not clearly being requested when registering.
Then there’s the voter registration drives (usually Leftist driven) where their promoters tend to be fast and loose about the citizenship of those they register.
You were the victim of the square needle, huh?
you’re funny looking and lean off to the side.^_^
You will also find, that lots (probably more than the number of actual citizens)of votes for the left come from the “sanctuary cities”. That is what Cloward-Piven is all about, creating an unbeatable leftist “voting” block, that just happens to help tank the economy at the same time. They kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
The people who created Cloward-Piven, and those who supported their program, for decades, were quite up front about their goals. But, people have the freedom to ignore that which makes them uncomfortable.
Kind of goes with that old saying about ignoring reality, but not being able to ignore the consequences of ignoring reality…
ID’s are not enough when the dead also vote and some people vote multiple times.
It’s hard to present an ID when you’re dead.
What needs to be done is to immediately clear the dead from voter roles so no one can claim they are them and gain the right to vote from simple voter registration listing of someone else that is no longer legally allowed to vote.
ha, i knew it when trump won the election….clinton is a total loser,and a criminal , the demo’s are cheaters, period
A lot of people vote in 2 or 3 states on election day. Even dead people are still voting. One Guy died in 1945 and had voted in every election since. Gore vs Bush, and Gov Jeb Bush throwing out 100,000 black voters off the roles in 2000 in FL. Look and the history and destruction ever since that election was stolen. I Never voted for a Single Bush clan member Proud to say. The entire Bush family are criminals, more corrupt than Gore the lesser of the 2 evils at that time. Gore had me at “LOCKBOX.” I voted for Trump. Lots of chess paying going on to drain the swamp. He’s got at least 3.5 more years to “Git er done!!”
The more I read new articles and watch current tv shows I realize the MASSIVE propaganda effort.
With my kids I have been watching “Superwoman” thinking it would be a good show for kids. Then after getting us enthused about the show, the second season started the lesbian gay propaganda. About 1/2 of each episode now is about homosexual relationships and 1/2 super hero action.
same with “Arrow”. The actually did a very anti gun episode. Vilified all gun owners. Which was funny because that whole show is about vigilantes running around shooting people.
There has to be an audience out there that just want good christian programing without all these liberal shows ramming their propaganda down their throats.
I get you, John. All the TV programs are depicting gay relationships as normal rather than abnormal. Not OK. Even shows pushing a transgender agenda as if it is typical for a 5 year old to be gender confused. Not normal. Some of these adults have issues and they are pushing them onto the kids.
I know it is hard to believe, but there are people living among us who do not just feel indifference toward our children, but they feel hatred toward them and us.
I still can’t get my head to accept what I now know. But I do know. The people who control TV and movies are working toward the destruction of the general public.
It is impossible to pick and choose because even if you find something that seems OK, it is not OK. Disney puts subliminal messages that only are picked up by the subconscious. The only way to keep children safe, is to eliminate completely.
Christian programming is also subject to corruption. Emphasis on loving your enemies, for instance. Jesus was preaching to people who believed in genocide of enemies. Without context, this teaching becomes a hazard to a child. No sane person is a masoCHIST.
Christian stories presented by those antagonistic to Christians is going to contain elements that are destructive, if only during the commercial break.
Years ago, I noticed children’s programs always showed children who were smarter than their parents. The kids talk back. Dad is usually not as smart as mom. Every white kid gets schooled by a wiser black friend with an outstanding character.
The idea of TV is indoctrination into crime, perversion, and materialistic desire. Rarely, if ever, are people working. TV, is training to be a spectator, not a participant.
One of my step children belongs to a Church that forbids TV in the home. I didn’t know, but his Church was spot on. Christians don’t need TV. Christians need to spend time living with and teaching children, not watching TV.
That’s my opinion.
Well, the programming started almost a century ago. Read “Propaganda”, by Edward Bernays, written in 1928, available on PDF, fairly quick read.
In the 1930’s, The Frankfurt School, set about injecting pure poison into the minds of everyone in Western Civilization. They and their successors have succeeded.
Sorry, but the desert religions are not much more than proto-marxism, and will not save you either. In fact, the parasites rely heavily on manipulating religious people, even while they shove knives in their backs.
John, right from the get go you didn’t recognize propaganda. “Superwoman”!!! Trekker Out
The early propaganda efforts really took off with the mass production of radios in the twenties and thirties. People took out installment loans to pay for the radios and when the Depression hit many would rather pay for their radio loan than their other bills…much like people do with the smart phones today.
Remember Orson Welles “War of the Worlds” broadcast? This was truly the advent of mass propaganda in the US because, unlike newspaper, millions of people could be brainwashed at the same time.
Things have only ramped up from then. Teevee is pure propaganda especially if you look back now on programs you watched as a kid.
Yes Eddie Bernays and Sigmund Freud, his uncle, crafted the ideas of “public relations” and the .gov minions adopted the program to lie to the people.
Never believe what the government tells you.
I haven’t seen a Disney tv show or movie that did not portray the father of the family as a buffoon or a joke. Usually the movies show only single parent families. More propaganda to destroy family values.
Even the latest Beauty and the Beast was loaded with homosexual references.
One last thing,
Do you remember this guy from Hogan’s Heroes?
He was a jew in the holocaust. Very moving testimonial.
I ran across this on youtube and wound up watching the entire video.
But, how will we buy all our infomercial stuff without the 60hertz telling us to do so?
And where will we get our new religion?
And, what will we do without the negative input, as I type my TV is warning me about the dangerous of the New Guinea flatworm
(runs in circles screaming)
The application of critical thinking is an important survival skill in this programmed environment.
Stepping back and seeing how all the dots connect, (where entertainment is only one small part of it), will present a truth or that “ah-hah” moment.
Only then can we understand what it means to view the world as nothing more than dealers and their addicts, idols and their worshipers, and finally, actors and their audience.
1. DNC ran Hillary whata terrible idea. she is teh most hated women in teh world and thats just a fact.
2. Everyone was PO’d at the GOP after they were given the house and senate and still did nothing. So DJT was elected its just that simple.
Low Energy Jeb
That was Good Stuff.
Build the Wall
Drain the Swamp
PC is now DOA
DC, both parties are trying to remove DJT because he threatens their power structure.
DJT is way better than Hillary just because it was her turn.
Thank God for the Electoral College. I’ve seen hijinks here in Va. and Va. is pretty strict. California has been co-opted by the dems and you can see what its done to that state. Until its been corrected it will happen again. Look at today’s election in Georgia..vast sums of money brought in from out of state to negate Georgia voters..dems win by any means necessary.
Jim, all my family of voting age in GA are registered voters and have already been to the polls. Early returns show Handel ahead of, oh what was that libturd’s name? Ossoff, that’s the one.
Hey Braveheart! Handel won! Eat that dems.
The people spoke loud and clear last Nov. 8. They chose Donald Trump. They didn’t want Hillary nor the socialist agenda.
According to Hillary, people were just mislead by fake news.
No, libtards believe the Russians used mind
control to make people vote for his agent
Donald Trump. If Putin could do that he would
have stopped Chewbacca and his husband from
getting elected in 2008 and 2012.
Remember: H8TE and violence are bad – unless the fascist left does it. Then it is “justified” and “understandable.” Here, in their own vile, filthy, evil words, are the leftist H8TERS in their own words
1) “Michele (Bachmann), slit your wrist. Go ahead… or, do us all a better thing [sic]. Move that knife up about two feet. Start right at the collarbone.” — Montel Williams
2) “F*ck that dude. I’ll smack that f*cker’s comb-over right off his f*cking scalp. Like, for real, if I met Donald Trump, I’d punch him in his f*cking face. And that’s not a joke. Even if he did become president — watch out, Donald Trump, because I will punch you in your f*cking face if I ever meet you. Secret Service had better just f*cking be on it. Don’t let me anywhere within a block.”– Rapper Everlast on Donald Trump
3) “I have zero doubt that if Dick Cheney was not in power, people wouldn’t be dying needlessly tomorrow….I’m just saying if he did die, other people, more people would live. That’s a fact.” — Bill Maher
4) “I know how the ‘tea party’ people feel, the anger, venom and bile that many of them showed during the recent House vote on health-care reform. I know because I want to spit on them, take one of their “Obama Plan White Slavery” signs and knock every racist and homophobic tooth out of their Cro-Magnon heads.” — The Washington Post’s Courtland Milloy
5) “F*** God D*mned Joe the God D*mned Motherf*cking plumber! I want Motherf*cking Joe the plumber dead.” — Liberal talk show host Charles Karel Bouley on the air.
6) “Are you angry? [Yeah!] Are you angry? [Yeah!] Are you angry? [Yeah!] Well, we’ve been watching intifada in Palestine, we’ve been watching an uprising in Iraq, and the question is that what are we doing? How come we don’t have an intifada in this country? Because it seem[s] to me, that we are comfortable in where we are, watching CNN, ABC, NBC, Fox, and all these mainstream… giving us a window to the world while the world is being managed from Washington, from New York, from every other place in here in San Francisco: Chevron, Bechtel, [Carlyle?] Group, Halliburton; every one of those lying, cheating, stealing, deceiving individuals are in our country and we’re sitting here and watching the world pass by, people being bombed, and it’s about time that we have an intifada in this country that change[s] fundamentally the political dynamics in here. And we know every – They’re gonna say some Palestinian being too radical — well, you haven’t seen radicalism yet.” U.C. Berkeley Lecturer Hatem Bazian fires up the crowd at an anti-war rally by calling for an American intifada
7) “That Scott down there that’s running for governor of Florida. Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him. He stole billions of dollars from the United States government and he’s running for governor of Florida. He’s a millionaire and a billionaire. He’s no hero. He’s a damn crook. It’s just we don’t prosecute big crooks.” — Rep. Paul Kanjorski, D-Pa
8) “..And then there’s Rumsfeld who said of Iraq ‘We have our good days and our bad days.’ We should put this S.O.B. up against a wall and say ‘This is one of our bad days’ and pull the trigger. Do you want to salvage our country? Be a savior of our country? Then vote for John Kerry and get rid of the whole Bush Bunch.” — From a fund raising ad put out by the St. Petersburg Democratic Club
9) “Republicans don’t believe in the imagination, partly because so few of them have one, but mostly because it gets in the way of their chosen work, which is to destroy the human race and the planet. Human beings, who have imaginations, can see a recipe for disaster in the making; Republicans, whose goal in life is to profit from disaster and who don’t give a hoot about human beings, either can’t or won’t. Which is why I personally think they should be exterminated before they cause any more harm.” — The Village Voice’s Michael Feingold, in a theater review of all places
10) “But the victim is also inaccurately being eulogized as a kind and loving religious man. Make no mistake, as disgusting and deservedly dead as the hate-filled fanatical Muslim killers were, Thalasinos was also a hate-filled bigot. Death can’t change that. But in the U.S., we don’t die for speaking our minds. Or we’re not supposed to anyway. Thalasinos was an anti-government, anti-Islam, pro-NRA, rabidly anti-Planned Parenthood kinda guy, who posted that it would be “Freaking Awesome” if hateful Ann Coulter was named head of Homeland Security.” — Linda Stasi, New York Daily News,on a victim murdered in the San Bernadino terrorist attack
11) “Cheney deserves same final end he gave Saddam. Hope there are cell cams.” — Rep. Chuck Kruger (D-Thomaston)
12) “If I had my way, I would see Katherine Harris and Ken Blackwell strapped down to electric chairs and lit up like Christmas trees. The better to light the way for American Democracy and American Freedom!” — Democratic Talk Radio’s Stephen Crockett
13) “May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases.” — Allan Brauer, the communications chair of the Democratic Party of Sacramento County to Ted Cruz staffer Amanda Carpenter
14) “Violence solves nothing. I want a rhino to f*ck @SpeakerRyan to death with its horn because it’s FUNNY, not because he’s a #GOPmurderbro.” – Jos Whedon
15) “I hope Roger Ailes dies slow, painful, and soon. The evil that man has done to the American tapestry is unprecedented for an individual.” — Think Progress editorAlan Pyke
16) “But, you know, the NRA members are the current incarnation of the brownshirts from Germany back in the early ’30s, late ’20s, early ’30s. Now, of course, there came the Night of the Long Knives when the brownshirts were slaughtered and dumped in the nearest ditches when the power structure finally got tired of them. So I look forward to that day.” — Mike Malloy
17) “Or pick up a baseball bat and take out every f*cking republican and independent I see. #f*cktrump, #f*cktheGOP, #f*ckstraightwhiteamerica, #f*ckyourprivilege.” — Orange is the New Black star Lea DeLaria responding to a meme about using music to deal with violence
18) “I wish they (Republicans) were all f*cking dead!” — Dan Savage
19) “Sarah Palin needs to have her hair shaved off to a buzz cut, get headf*cked by a big veiny, ashy, black d*ck then be locked in a cupboard.” — Azealia Banks advocates raping Sarah Palin over a fake news story
20)” Yes, I’m angry. Yes, I’m outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House, but I know that this won’t change anything.” — Madonna
And it goes on …..
“We are in a war with selfish, foolish & narcissistic rich people. Why is it a shock when things turn violent?
— James Devine (referring to the shooting of Representative Steve Scalise)
Devine said Republican policies to take away people’s healthcare, enact voter ID laws, and oppose gun regulations are his idea of ‘tyrannical government’.
“I’m not apologizing if this offends snowflake Republicans.” — James Devine
Nancy Pelosi chastised ‘sanctimonious’ Republicans for suggesting that rhetoric from liberals and progressives in the wake of President Donald Trump’s election may have been partially responsible for the shooting.
“How dare they say such a thing, how dare they.” — Nancy Pelosi
Thank you Georgia for voting for AMERICA. Illegal aliens, that are not eligible to vote, have been voting in California for decades. The rest of the country, except New York City and a few other areas, don’t want to be delusional like California.
I say we get in buses and go to Mexico and vote. We all right in Trump’s name and he can be Presidente of Mexico too! LOL
Any sane person knows that horrible Hillary Clinton did not win the popular vote for two reasons. Illegals voted and most American citizens despise the Clintons for their disgusting criminal behavior through out the years. We respect our forefathers and their efforts to protect America, by framing our constitution, that we would never let another Clinton in the office of President of these USA. She lost because real Americans saw her for exactly what she is, an ordinary thug, nothing more. The other thugs, the Democrats, just can’t accept that shedevil lost. Waiting
– I’m from a small Southern city. In 1996, I poll watched there and at the end of the night, as the ballots were being squared away (we used banker boxes back then), a sheriff’s deputy we hadn’t seen before arrived with an extra box, which was added to the pile. Don’t know where those ballots came from, but they weren’t cast at our high school in the traditionally Democrat county.
– There’s also no way of knowing how many Dems voted twice using legal IDs from homes in multiple locations, i.e. owning a winter home in FL or folks who skip between MD and VA.
20% of the entire dumbed down disease ridden obese New Babylonian American cowards voted for the psychopath vice peddling pussy grabber puppet trash Orange Satan and his demon sidekick Jared Kushner, and the coward Trumpbot trash think they have a “mandate”. The only mandate Orange Satan has is to make sure the disease ridden dumbed down fat ass coward New Babylonians keep stuffing their faces and feeding the children they should of never had toxic fake food garbage, poisoned water, vaccines, and all the other chemicals the psychopaths have lined up for the American Holocaust and Chemical Culling.
You can’t blame “toxic fake food, poison water, vaccines, and all the other chemicals the psychopaths have lined up for the American Holocaust and Chemical Culling” on Trump. These afore mentioned things have been coming down the pipe for years. Yes, you can blame your “so called” government though. You sound like you are really angry about something that has affected you directly in some way by these toxic elements mentioned. I am sorry if this is your situation. I sense a great hurt, and wish I could help. Waiting
No “boot licking”? You used to have “boot licking” in every other sentence.
I thought the Obamabots were the most delusional dumbed down cowards the wold has ever seen, but NOTHING, I mean NOTHING compares to a delusional dumbed down drunken bum Trumpbot coward in the collapsing Police State hell on earth of damned and doomed New Babylon America.
worse than just this, there where MILLIONS of MEXICAN NATIONALS HERE VOTING MANY times over and over ,there ARE HUNDREDS of ALIENS posing as ELECTION OFFICIALS and PRECINCT JUDGES for the SLIME hillary.
They run the schools, where the voting happens nation wide no controls.
BUILD the WALL TRUMP or get IMPEACHED for REFUSING to HELP the US CITIZENS who ELECTED YOU!
Keep Trump replace RYAN! Save up to send your donations to his replacement!
Same is going to happen starting at local levels for Elite GOP Types who are CRONIES!!!
Just think how hard the SJW’s and MSM will cry after they have really been given something to cry about, REAL AMERICANS who Love this Country!
Handel made history last night! First GOP Women Congressional Candidate from GA. Ha Ha ha ha ha
Is this a leftwing or rightwing or moderate website ? Just asking.
It is a mix of drunken boot licking Trumpots, preppers, Big Pharma pill poppers, keyboard cowards, and a lot of dumbed down disease ridden toxic dumps, or just your everyday crowd of New Babylonian cowards.