As a concealed carry permit holder trained in handgun combat, I’ve learned more than a few things about surviving an encounter with armed shooters. In this two-part audio series, I share valuable, practical advice on how you can survive active shooting scenarios, with or without your own firearm.
These two special reports, linked below, cover concepts like:
- Fleeing the scene
- Fighting back with firearms
- Fighting back without firearms
- Closing with attackers to neutralize rifles: grappling range
- Unarmed attack methods: eye gouges, biting, spitting, hair pulling, groin shots, using expedient weapons like forks and chairs
- The concepts of “cover” vs. “concealment”
- The physics of gunfire… don’t believe the Hollywood myths
- Why vehicles do not provide cover from gunfire
- Playing dead and using other bodies as concealment and cover
- The importance of being armed (where legal to do so)
- Why gunmen never expect people to fight back
- Why waiting for the police to arrive and save you is a horrible mistake
Mike Adams (aka the “Health Ranger“) is the founding editor of NaturalNews.com, the internet’s No. 1 natural health news website, now reaching 7 million unique readers a month.
For more news, commentary and videos like these visit Natural News.