Texas’ most embarrassing Congressional representative and member of the House Homeland Security Committee, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX), says that we need to be looking broadly at the threat faced by our nation, namely analyzing how Christian militants and “others” could undermine our laws and bring down our country:
What I’m saying is that as we look to be informational we should include an analysis of how Christian militants or others might bring down the country. We need to look broadly, do we not?
The issue is whether or not their intent is to undermine the laws of this nation, and I think it is clear that is the case.
While we’re at it, let’s look at, analyze, and prosecute all of the “others” who would threaten our nation and undermine its laws, starting with:
- Illegal immigrants who enter the United States without permission and undermine our laws by doing so. This poses a serious economic, as well as social threat that could, arguably, be responsible for bringing down our nation from a financial standpoint. Incidentally, Congresswoman Lee is not only a supporter of immigrant amnesty and an immigration lottery, but is fully enabling the undermining of our immigration law.
- The private Federal Reserve which has undermined our currency for nearly 100 years and has no realistic transparency over their operations. Ms. Lee has withheld her sponsorship for The Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2011, which was introduced by Rand Paul earlier this year. Ms. Lee also cast a “nay” vote on the Federal Reserve Reserve Transparency Act of 2009, making it clear that while Christians may pose a threat to the rule of law, out of control monetary policy with no oversight is just fine and dandy.
- The banking conglomerates that have orchestrated one of the largest financial swindles (and continue to do so) and subsequent meltdown in the history of the world. They pose a threat that not only undermines our laws, but the very economic foundation of the United States. While it may not have stopped the financial collapse, The Glass Steagall Act provided regulatory control over speculation and large leverage limits. The act was repealed in 1999 by passage of the Financial Services Moderation Act, thanks in part to Sheila Jackson Lee who voted “Yea.”
- Dirty Congressional representatives willing to undermine our laws through enabling, and perhaps being directly involved in, voter fraud as has been suggested of Ms. Sheila Jackson Lee in her very own district – Congressional District 18. If there’s one thing that could undermine the rule of law in our nation, it would certainly be falsified voting records and failure to check identification of voters.
- More Dirty Congressional members involved in illegal use of taxpayer money for personal gain. Taxes are supposed to be paid in order for the government to conduct the peoples’ business. The laws of this country are undermined when elected representatives use this money for personal gain or personal vacations. In the case of Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, she’s been known to use public funds (against house rules) to have a government vehicle and chauffeur bring her to work, a trip distance of approximately one block. Most recently Ms. Lee utilized public funds to attend the funeral of Michael Jackson, a completely personal affair.
If we’re going to be investigating Christian militants and others who are responsible for undermining the rule of law and posing a threat to this country, the agencies responsible should do this in concert with investigations that include analyzing upper echelons of our government, Congress, corruption in law enforcement (on all levels) and financial conglomerates.
Sheila Jackson Lee would be a great place to start.