It seemed like yesterday we were wishing each other a Happy Thanksgiving, and now half of December is gone. If you are stumped on what to get your favorite prepper or are shopping at the last minute, these gift ideas could be what you’ve been looking for.
I like to focus prepper gifts on striving to enhance a prepper’s skillsets or helping one acquire the equipment they need to live in a long-term off-grid environment.
10 Stocking Stuffers
- Crocheting Kit
- Mountain House Meal Assortments (Great for 72 Hour Bags)
- Collapsible Walking Stick
- Duct Tape
- Cyalume SnapLight Green Glow Sticks
- Biolite Camping Stove
- Gun Cleaning Coil
- SOG Key Knife
Bonus! Titanium Escape Ring
Gifts For the Ladies
- Leather Purse with Concealed Holster
- Fermenting Starter Kit
- Foldable Bicycle
- Lodge Cookware Set
- Excalibur Food Dehydrator
Gifts For the Guys
- Tactical Hammer
- Cross Bow (Read more about it here)
- Whiskey Infusion Kit
- Goal Zero 22004 Yeti 150 Solar Generator
- Customized CBRN Tactical Gas Mask
If none of these gift ideas strike your fancy, check out Lehman’s or Real Goods. Both of these stores cater to off-grid living and have a huge amount of products to choose from. Check out Real Goods preparedness section – you’ll love it!
As well, don’t forget about the importance of reference manuals for the prepper library! Here are some of the top books (Warning: a shameless plug is ahead).
- The Prepper’s Water Survival Guide, by Daisy Luther
- The Gift of Fear and Other Survival Signals that Protect Us From Violence by Gavin de Becker
- Prepper’s Guide to Food Storage by Gaye Levy
- The Prepper’s Blueprint by Tess Pennington
- Deep Survival: Who Lives, Who Dies, and Why by Laurence Gonzales
- The Survival Medicine Handbook by Doom and Bloom
All of these gifts are guaranteed to delivery before Christmas, but you have to order them soon.
Merry Christmas and Happy Shopping to all of you!
Tess and the Ready Nutrition Team