US Seizes Another Oil Tanker For Defying Its “Quarantine”

by Mac Slavo | Feb 16, 2026 | Headline News | 0 comments

Do you LOVE America?

    Share

    The United States has taken control of another oil tanker for defying ruler Donald Trump’s “quarantine.” The Pentagon said that “the vessel tried to defy President Trump’s quarantine – hoping to slip away. We tracked it from the Caribbean to the Indian Ocean, closed the distance, and shut it down.”

    The US launched a military operation in Venezuela in early January. That operation saw the kidnapping of Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro. In addition to that, the US now claims to have seized control of the country’s oil exports. Earlier this year, Trump said that Washington plans to “control Venezuela’s oil resources indefinitely.”

    Even before that operation, Trump ordered what he described as a “total and complete blockade” on all US‑sanctioned oil tankers entering or leaving Venezuela in December, according to a report by RT. 

    Russia has publicly and repeatedly condemned the US’s actions against Caracas. Russian officials said that Washington’s policies violate international norms. Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said last week that the US is seeking to control all international energy supply routes to attain global economic dominance.

    This is not the first tanker that the US has taken, either, and the chances of it being the last are incredibly small. Now that the US believes it owns whatever oil it wants, it’ll justify military force to steal resources under the guise of “defying sanctions.”

    In a statement on X, the US War Department said the vessel, named Veronica III, was tracked from the Caribbean Sea into the Indian Ocean before being stopped and inspected in what it described as a “right‑of‑visit, maritime interdiction and boarding.”

    Reuters also reported last week, citing trade sources, that India’s two state-owned refiners had purchased 2 million barrels of Venezuelan crude for delivery in the second half of April. The agency also said that, according to shipping schedules, 2 million barrels of Venezuelan crude were sent to refineries operated by Spanish oil company Repsol. -RT

    The US is also allegedly pushing Venezuela’s oil toward new buyers, and away from China and India. Israel received its first crude oil shipment from the South American nation, according to Bloomberg.

    URGENT ON GOLD… as in URGENT

    It Took 22 Years to Get to This Point

    Gold has been the right asset with which to save your funds in this millennium that began 23 years ago.

    Free Exclusive Report

    The inevitable Breakout – The two w’s

      Related Articles

      Comments

      Join the conversation!

      It's 100% free and your personal information will never be sold or shared online.

      0 Comments

      Submit a Comment

      Commenting Policy:

      Some comments on this web site are automatically moderated through our Spam protection systems. Please be patient if your comment isn't immediately available. We're not trying to censor you, the system just wants to make sure you're not a robot posting random spam.

      This website thrives because of its community. While we support lively debates and understand that people get excited, frustrated or angry at times, we ask that the conversation remain civil. Racism, to include any religious affiliation, will not be tolerated on this site, including the disparagement of people in the comments section.