fbpx
Coronavirus Critical

COVID19: The Deep State Has Made Its Move

Economic Collapse is Imminent!
This Is It! Lock And Load... Final Warning!
The Shit Is About To Hit The Fan... Download Our Immediate Action Plan Now!

Apocalypse Wear: Look Good When the World Ends!

Mac Slavo
January 22nd, 2010
SHTFplan.com
Comments (14)

If you haven’t yet picked up your end of the world apocalypse wear, check out the fashions from Paris for the Winter 2010 season.

If the world is going to end, you might as well look good!

From world renowned designer Rick Owens:

(Sorry ladies, only mens’ styles this year….)

apocalypse6apocalypse7

apocalypse51apocalypse8apocalypse9apocalypse1apocalypse2apocalypse3apocalypse4

Please follow and like us:

President Trump is Breaking Down the Neck of the Federal Reserve!

He wants zero rates and QE4!

You must prepare for the financial reset

We are running out of time

Download the Ultimate Reset Guide Now!

Author: Mac Slavo
Views:
Date: January 22nd, 2010
Website: www.SHTFplan.com

Copyright Information: Copyright SHTFplan and Mac Slavo. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in digital form with full attribution to the author and a link to www.shtfplan.com. Please contact us for permission to reproduce this content in other media formats.

SHTFPLAN is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

CBD Oils, Isolates, Supplements And Information

14 Comments...

Vote: Click here to vote for SHTF Plan as a Top Prepper Web Site
  1. Rick Blaine says:

Nice.
    Looks like a lineup of Jedi knights and Sith Lords…
    …well, at least the outfits do.

2. Bheithir says:

Some of that stuff looks pretty cool. Thuggishly so. (New word?) You come bebopping up to someone looking like that after TEOTWAWKI, you’ll probably get shot on site. LOL

3. Paul McDonald says:

it’s the leftovers from the last Matrix Episode..

4. Ormazd says:

What a joke. We plebes, cannot hope to comprehend the high and “civilized” and other such Urban Sophisticates. It’s just one more sign of the times. Delusion is in abundance. The second one looks like a cross between Lord of the Rings and Star Wars.  It seems like at least one of these models always have to look desperate and almost like they’re in captivity or servitude.
    Great site Mac.

5. BleakoEcobamics says:

Are you sure a couple of them aren’t women?

6. Rick Blaine says:

Woa…

Now that you say that Bleak, I guess I wasn’t really paying attention before…I thought a couple of them were women.

7. I pulled this from the men’s catalog…..

It’s France… what else can I say….

🙂

Mac

8. Eli ‘s coming! And going quickly …….

9. azurevirus says:

Comments….. they dont have any elbow or knee pads…and by the looks of these “guys”..elbow and knee pads wouldnt be a stranger to them ..bet they are big hits a the gay bar..I mean what gay wouldnt want to date a David Bowie cast-off

10. Hey! I resemble those comments! See that guy in #6? OK, Add about 50 lbs, cut his hair fairly short, give him a pair of black western boots and a black cowboy hat. Yeah, thats me. Not kidding.

In the winter, thats pretty much how I dress. Mostly black. Its warmer! …and stain resistant. I know you’re laughing but I’m not kidding!

Actually, I kinda like some of the getups. Not to spread any wierdness, but I think 4 and 7 could be women.

11. Say in your best Austin Powers voice:

“it’s a man, maaan!”

12. Rick Blaine says:

NetRanger – #6 is clearly the most “normal” outfit there.  He’s basically just wearing all black.  I’m going to assume that you don’t roll your pants up like that…and you probably don’t wear that skirt kind of thing.  Minus those two items, that particular outfit isn’t that weird at all.

#1 and #10 – not so much…the thing that always gets me about fashion shows like this is that I have NEVER seen people actually wearing this kind of crap out in the real world (maybe they do in Paris?)…unless you include the set of the Logan’s Run remake or something “the real world.”

13. anon says:

They all look so cute in their “teotwawki wear”…….