Preppers Cookbook

What to Do With Your Federal Reserve Notes In a Survival Situation

Mac Slavo
    January 19th, 2012
    SHTFplan.com
    Comments (107)
    Read by 494 people

For those excepting a hyper-inflationary destruction of the US dollar at some point in the future, you might consider hanging on to your US dollars – at least some of them. There may still be a use for them post-collapse, as highlighted in the following real-life survival story:

A snowshoer who was lost in a blizzard for two days on Washington state’s Mount Rainier said he stayed alive by digging out a snow tunnel and burning the dollar bills for warmth.

Yong Chun Kim, 66, of Tacoma, said he carried a lighter and other emergency supplies and burned personal items: extra socks, Band-Aid, toothbrush, packaging, and lastly $1 and $5 bills from his wallet.

Kim, who served in the South Korean military in the Vietnam War, told KOMO-TV in Seattle that skills he learned as a soldier helped him survive. He said he wasn’t scared. He kept waiting for the sounds of the helicopter — though severe weather conditions prevented park officials from using one to search for Kim.

“I’m a lucky man, a really lucky man,” he said in an interview Tuesday afternoon from his home.

With temperatures in the teens and winds whipping on the mountain, Kim said he kept walking and moving to stay warm. He took cover in several tree wells — depressions in snow that forms around a tree — and slept standing for 5 to 10 minutes at a time.

He initially made a shelter near a big rock and tried to stay warm. He tried to keep walking, but at times “the snow was so deep, I couldn’t breathe.”

And even as he burned his personal items to say warm, the last $6 going up in flames Sunday night, he said: “I worried because it’s a national park. You’re not supposed to have a fire. … I’m worried about that but I want to (stay) alive.”

Money made for the best fire, he said, laughing. Nylon socks and packaging, not so great.

“He was determined,” An said. “He kept saying, he is not going to die unless God thinks he should. All he did was try to survive.”

Source: ABS News via AP

US Dollars…an excellent kindling substitute, recommended by a true survivor.

Additionally, if you ever find yourself out of Charmin, the use of dollars as toilet paper has been highly recommended by survivalists and economic analysts alike:

So, if the worst happens, perhaps it’s not such a bad idea to stock some of those crisp $10 bills in a #10 can, because you just never know.

Please Spread The Word And Share This Post
        name:     email:        details

Author: Mac Slavo
    Views: Read by 494 people
    Date: January 19th, 2012
    Website: www.SHTFplan.com

Copyright Information: Copyright SHTFplan and Mac Slavo. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in digital form with full attribution to the author and a link to www.shtfplan.com. Please contact us for permission to reproduce this content in other media formats.

107 Comments...

Vote: Click here to vote for SHTF Plan as a Top Prepper Web Site
    1. SmokyMtnLady says:

Using it for wallpaper would be nice…

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 2

• JM in Denver says:

Thousand dollar bills in the near future?

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 5 Thumb down 3

• Redneck2 says:

Sort of like pre-euro Italian money? Italy was to the point that its “lower” denomination cash was at about 10,000 lira.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

• Chipper says:

My suggestion: hedge.

We might have hyperinflation, we might not. I think it is equally likely that all electronic money will simply go “poof” one day. On that day, your paper money will still buy things, and in fact will be worth more due to extreme scarcity, not less.

So I say hedge. Have some cash, some gold, some silver, some copper and nickel (nickels are 75% CU 25% NI), some quarters, at least a few weeks of preps, etc. And don’t liquidate all your paper accounts. There is always the tiny chance they will retain some value after the crash.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 1

• Chumbawamba says:

When you’re out of the Charmin, reach for the Chairman.

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 6 Thumb down 0

• Odd Questioner says:

Well, it is made of linen.

Believe it or not, even in a true TEOTWAWKI situation, there will likely be some folks dumb enough to take the things.

Hyperinflation aside, if you’re trying to bug out of town in most other situations and are stuck with being unarmed, it can be useful if you’re confronted: You take the cash and throw it to the ground (or the perp) as a distraction while you make your getaway. People (esp. criminals) are so tuned by their environment to see money flapping in the breeze and paying attention to that, so it would work in most cases.

Post-collapse, it might even be used temporarily as a medium of exchange until something better comes along. I wouldn’t bet on it, but it is possible.

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 2

• Hammerun says:

It sounds like a great time to pay off an underwater mortgage. Just collect a wheelbarrow full of them and take them into your mortgage holder and say here, give me my deed.

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 1

• AZ Ready says:

Sounds great to me! Can’t wait to see the expression on my ex’s face when I show up with a wheelbarrow full of worhtless paper and pay off my second mortgage that she has on my house.

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 5 Thumb down 0

2. SmokinOkie says:

will i ever get to be 1st? i’m starting to develop a lower case complex. next thing to go will probably be my punctuation skills-/?…:;””‘{

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 15

3. butch says:

Mushie is right…. cherrio

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 4

4. Newton says:

Holy Shit. Literally! This is what I have been saying all along. Too funny. Thanks for the laugh this morning. This picture should be given to anyone wondering what is happening to our country and the economy. And if they tell you it’s okay to cheapen your currency in this way, then you know who’s been trying to hoodwink and defraud you all along. Physics, or even economics, my dear Watson, has nothing to do with it! :)

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 4 Thumb down 2

5. Havok says:

I love that…crisp $10 bills.
      Still, I kinda want to wipe my ass with them but I can trade them in for better paper for that job, for now…..

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 2

• blackriflewarrior says:

Run ‘em through the wash machine a few times first to soften them up. If you never had a paper cut on your Obama…well you just haven’t lived!

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 4 Thumb down 1

• Son of Mushroom says:

This is why I store crisp ten dollar bills. Everyone knows that you can’t wipe your butt with gold or silver.

Dad is always right.

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 6 Thumb down 4

• laura m. says:

Havok: I watch for and clip the Cottonelle T.P. ads that works better than paper money. Right now, I have a stack of $20′s $50′s and 100′s. Since there are so many ignorant sheeple, paper money may work just fine post collapse.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

6. Burt the Brit says:

Be positive, if your countrymen are as stupid or as greedy as mine you WILL find someone who takes them off your hands so that they will be rich “when everything gets back to normal”

Failing that I hear that origami is a relaxing hobby, and folding the paper may make them burn longer…you know, like bunching up dried grass instead of throwing it loose onto the fire.

We have just been told AGAIN that inflation has dropped.

I would love to know what colour the sky is in their world

Take care

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 1

7. Silver Bean says:

toilet paper and nose blowing

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 1

8. Burt the Brit says:

Fuses for defensive molotov cocktails?

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 7 Thumb down 1

9. Tom says:

Answer: Origami-the Japenese art of folding paper.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 2

10. blackriflewarrior says:

There are plenty of idiots who would take money in a crash situation. A lot of brain-dead sheep are so dyed in the wool about money they get mahogany if they find a dollar bill on the floor. Us smart folks are converting our paper into metals and food. Every time I drive by a McDonalds or a wally world and see the lot packed with cars I think to myself, if this is a cross section of the mentality of people in this country, we are in deep kimshee. Last time I was in wally world was to go to the mens jon and write graffiti on the stalls about the DHS and wal-mart putting in tv screens to run the looped message from Janet, the carpet muncher, Nappy. My local gun shop has .22 bricks of ammo on sale today, gonna pick up some and get a Ceiner kit to convert one of my ARs to .22. I feel bad for the suckers at the gun shop…trading awesome weapons for toilet paper. Who says this isn’t still a great country?

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 5 Thumb down 1

• True that BRW. After the fact and even after EVERYONE realizes the dollar is worthless we will likely still be able to barter with paper money with those who believe it will all work out and they’ll be RICH when everything settles down. (insert shaking head here) It is sad but true.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

11. formerfinancer says:

When iwas younger i was into cocaine .We would only snort it useing fresh new 100 dollar bills .I got out of it 20 years ago but my other friends(one is a a president of a small bank) still does it .But when i saw him last at a social function a few months ago,He wasnt useing 1000 dollar bills but a small plastic straw .I asked him what is that about? He turned to me with a smile and said its the economy you know .

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 1

12. Tom says:

Time to sing a little song. Because the government can.

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 8 Thumb down 1

13. DRD5508 says:

An item for prepping that I don’t see people talking about: newspapers. They have a variety of uses. Don’t throw them away or turn in for recycle. Granted, storage space is required. Newspaper usage (to name a few); roll em into a fire log (tightly), packaging, fire starter, TP, stuffing, cleaning, and arts-n-crafts.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 4 Thumb down 2

• Burt the Brit says:

DRD

A pile by the back door soaks up the water from boots a treat. Saves a hell of a lot of mess on the floor.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 4 Thumb down 3

• commodester says:

A pile of dog shit on the back porch will discourage you from using that door and save a hell of a lot of mess on the floor, but you have to be looking out where you’re going or you’ll step in it anyhow!

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 4

• JRS says:

DRD..Good idea.Trouble for me is I don’t waste my money on them anymore.I hope my 10 year old pile don’t run out.Off topic, but I saw that Canada banned Fox News from broadcasting there since they have a law against lying in the media.Truth.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 1

• Burt the Brit says:

Jrs…me buy them…when people can’t wait to throw them away? , I get given them by the rest of the family that still feel they can afford to waste money on what is usually lies anyway.

Take care

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

• Dante says:

Crumple them up and stuff them into wet boots, dries ‘em faster than just about anything else.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

14. Sandy says:

He was worried about starting a fire because it was a national park? In a blizzard, really?

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

• Comenius says:

At 66, he wouldn’t want to spend the rest of his life in a pen; after all he spent 3 years in the ‘Nam.

(SK compulsive military service was for 3 years at that time. After leftists won elections, it was shortened to 20 months now).

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

15. After losing a motor home years ago because the seller accepted my deposit then sold it out from under me before the bank opened, I try to keep $2,000-$3,000 in $20s. Having cash to flash has helped me negotiate lower prices on used items and even allowed me to close on a great Craigslist deal on a dual sport motorcycle which was listed on a Sunday.

I get a text anytime the markets change rapidly one way or another (even gold which trades overnight) so I am hoping to make it to Sam’s Club or at least the gas station to top off both tanks and buy all the grill propane tanks. If not, I have more than enough already and the stash has already paid for itself in negotiations.

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 9 Thumb down 2

16. geo-lithic says:

USE the green stuff now to buy stuff you need when the green stuff won’t work.

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 6 Thumb down 2

• kevin says:

I spent all my “green stuff” 3 or 4 years ago like that, when I thought it was going to $hit,then It didn’t go to $hit, and I ran out of that “green stuff”, then I had to sell some of that damn white metal (on a dip)for some of that greenlegaltendermonopolymoneystuff that people except for gasoline. BAD ADVICE, KEEP A STASH OF “green stuf” You get alot sales people on this site, stirring the $hit to sell products, and also gov trolls to help the economy, and maybee have some of you run out and charge preps or phyzz. Buy with cash, keep some cash!

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 5 Thumb down 1

17. Prepared Pastor: Like you, dh and I have been filling up our propane tanks and keeping them full.

I’m the prepper in the family, but dh likes that he will have enough of everything that he consideres essential if the shtf.

The window is closing on many prep items. Inflation has taken quite a few items off the list in our home.

But it doesn’t stop me from prepping what I can when ever I can.

Prepping isn’t so much about buying all the preps you need. It’s more about utilizing what preps you do have when the shtf, and the ability to be flexable in your future.

God bless and keep on prepping.

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 7 Thumb down 0

• Mona: I find so many deals on propane tanks on Craigslist that I only buy the 100 pounders. I use them at my cabin for my kitchen stove/oven and instant hot water heater so I don’t have to fire the wood stove. Sometimes will give you an grill for free and you can trash the grill and keep the tank. If I buy an entire outdoor rack at a convenience store that would give me at least another year.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

• DRD5508 says:

Mona, truth and wisdom in lines 3 and 5. Keep the faith sis and thank you for your thoughts and input.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

18. Gods Creation says:

Far better to buy a Bic lighter with it than to keep it for firewood.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 1

19. Barn Cat says:

There’s a sign by a toilet that says “No Zim dollars”, referring to Zimbabwe’s hyperinflation money.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

20. Barn Cat says:

You could also keep them as future gag gifts. I sent my dad some German hyperinflation money once in a birthday card.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

21. Daniel says:

Toilet paper sounds reasonable and it’s renewable since it’s mostly made of cotton you could wash it and reuse it

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

• commodester says:

you know those depend undergarments are really great. I can put one of them on and shit in it 3 or 4 times and it still keeps my ass dry. i have them at the top of the list of preps.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 2

22. Beefcake says:

TEOTWAWKI TP, love it!

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 0

23. mushroom says:

Thanks Mac, I feel vindicated!

…$10 cans — crisp $10 bills …

mushroom

“`

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 6 Thumb down 1

24. They also make good insulation.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 0

25. rachel says:

unfortunatly paper accounts for less then 3 percent of total money supply. the rest is on plastic and in computer accounts. you’ll have to use that credit card to scrap your rear. in which case, we should all be used to getting our asses scraped by credit cards by now anyways.

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 7 Thumb down 1

26. iowa says:

Drier lint works great to start fires. Got a couple gallon zip lok bags full. Grab a book of matches every visit to the station.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

27. Comenius says:

I did actually ‘read’ Gone with the Wind in the book form. (curiously I never saw the movie)

It is, actually, quite a good book for preparation, if you take away the mushy parts.

Scarlett is a no-nonsense survivalist who does what she can to thrive in changing circumstances.

That aside, in that book, around the time of the fall of Atlanta, she still pays Confederate dollar to buy foodstuff, since Union money was illegal and gold and silver had been all taken to pay for weaponry.

The state of the Conf dollar was such that sometimes counterfeit Conf dollars were stamped as ‘real’ money, and were put back into circulation.

Still, until the fall of Atlanta made the Conf dollar completely worthless in the area covered by the book, people used it as money, no matter how bad it might have been.

Similar things happened on the last day of KMT in China; until the commies stormed over Nanking, people used the rapidly inflating KMT money as legal currency.

The greenback will outlive the Republic. It is still recognized in Russia and virtually all other nations on earth (even in North Korea!), and there is simply no viable alternative for now.

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 5 Thumb down 1

28. Joerocker says:

Trade your FRN’s for Gold and Silver physical !
      as you need , trade your Gold and Silver physical into whatever is the current currency is when you need to.
      simple.

Ron Paul 2012

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 1

29. Mushroom says:

Mac

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery……..but i don’t really need it.

Can’t you block the imposter mushroom.

Thanx in advance

Mushroom #1

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 1

30. Joshua10 says:

Burning worthless devalued currency to stay warm is not a bad idea when the SHTF! 8 out of 10 Weimar Republic hyper-inflation survivors can’t be wrong.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

31. Frosty21 says:

#10 can filled with crisp $10 Bills.That what I’m talking about.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

32. Plisken says:

What did Spock find in Kirk’s toilet?

Captain’s Log.

It seems no matter what the situation,
      Money still burns.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

33. I wonder about the mortgage payoff. Will banks continue to take dollars at 1=1 rate (dollar accepted for dollar owed) after a huge hyperinflation? I know the bill says it is legal tender, but what if the bank says no we won’t take it? In a SHTF scenario do we need to make the payoff? Do we need the bank’s signoff on the deed? Will the debts be due after the collapse and financial reorganization, or will the land belong to the tenant? Interesting thoughts indeed.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

• Merree says:

One of the quotes from German hyperinflation was from a woman who went out into the country to trade for food. She asked the farmer what they were doing with all the money they were getting for food and he told her, “paying off our mortgages”.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

34. REB says:

Anybody else but me asking this question?….for being so worthless and there being so many in print(FRN) why in the blue blazes are they so hard to accumulate??? :)

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 5 Thumb down 0

35. GrayFoxGreen says:

Greeting Everyone!
      I agree that the buck still has some life in it yet…
      When thousand dollar bills start to make a showing,all bets will be off.Personally,I expect that the banks will close someday in the near future and just like Mexico,we’ll have pennies on the dollar in value.At least checking account cash(by law they must so far keep those funds “on Hand”)can’t be ruined by Bank of Americka’s recent deposit of derivatives based notes to the tune of billions(almost capitalized that one!)into FDIC insured accounts.The fallout from that one would reduce the available fund for everyone else’s savings to almost zero.Just like the friendly local banker did to my grandfather back in the 1930′s.It only took them eighty years to pay off Congress enough to let them ruin everyone else’s day again.
      But I digress into the disgusting past…
      Best to All
      GFG
      P.S.
      Dried mixed beans in plastic bags(think 1,5 and 10# amounts) could make a good exchange medium.And the resulting gas would keep even the most determined predators at bay.
      GFG
      GFG

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

36. tgr1775 says:

Soylent Green is made of people!

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 1

37. StevenKY says:

A copy of the KORAN should be in everyone’s survival pack. Useful as toilet paper and can also burn the pages to stay warm.

Hot debate. What do you think? Thumb up 3 Thumb down 5

• ninaorket says:

naw… use the king james holy bible… for doo doo paper… it’s so holy and full of bullsheeit stories… doo doo wont even stick to it… perfect for fire starting and wiping yur butt @stevenkyjelly.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 2

• James Woroble Jr says:

Fully aware of the probable shortage of the soft stuff. So my choice was to stock up on Torah rolls, being fully cognizant of WHO is totally responsible for the horrendous devastation and deprivation I will be experiencing. If I could find even ONE Muslim bankster among the tyrannical pirate(Z) that got us here over the decades, I may have considered your choice. But, alas…

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

38. TheCurtster says:

For all who say the FRN’s are worthless, please send them to me and I will dispose of them for you… no charge!

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

39. ninaorket says:

have a 3 month supply of small bill us dollar cash locked up hidden at home to cover all bills and emergency meds, medical… the rest should be in pm’s 1 ounce bars, solid gold 24k jewelry for barter… anything else is gone come shtf/ martial law day… if you can’t physically touch it… it’s gone.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 1

40. Metz says:

Kinda hard to burn digital money.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

41. iamdlogan says:

Ever tried to used a dollar bill for toilet paper, forget it…it is worthless…better to use a digit and wash it than try to wipe with money…

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

42. Jim Marshall of the Vikings many years ago had to burn money to keep alive when a snowmobile trip went awry. See http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2010/12/sports-legend-revealed-did-the-vikings-jim-marshall-survive-being-trapped-during-a-blizzard-by-burni.html for details.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

43. “… I worried because it’s a national park. You’re not supposed to have a fire.”

WHAT??????????? Is this the same country that not THAT long ago Kit Carson, John Coulter, Lewis & Clark, etc wandered? I know these aren’t similar times, but have we become THAT “pussified????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

• James Woroble Jr says:

OH, YEAH!

To the point that in New York City it has become fashionable and ‘politically correct’ for ‘sophisticated’ males (Metro-sexuals) to refer to their penis as a four inch clitoris!

You see, its all part of self-interest social engineering… sissies don’t storm up marble stairs and bust down bronze doors with weapons and rope, and drag out arrogant, thieving tyrants to do the ‘air jig’.

Humphrey Bogart would, but Rue Paul certainly won’t.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

44. Jonze says:

If I was going out alone, mushing around in multiple feet of snow I would be bringing some tinder and fuel along just in case. Cardboard is very light… cut some into squares and stow it in a ZipLoc baggy. Split some kindling and stow a few sticks or lash them to your pack.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

45. James Woroble Jr says:

For those guessing that hyper-inflation will get them out of debt, guess again.

Plans are already underway for a new US currency, that will be exchanged for a high ratio of the present currency. All debts will be payable in the new currency. Did you really think these ingenious demonic tyrants were going to be so stupid as to let you serfs off the hook of indentured servitude?

Gold and silver will be critical as a store of wealth, but will have severe liquidity drawbacks as a common medium of exchange, at least in the initial stages of economic collapse. Try taking a silver coin to the supermarket or gas station for payment. You’ll experience this point firsthand. Yet holding today’s currency has the very great risk of having its value hyper-inflated into oblivion. There does seem to be a solution to this dilemma.

In my study of monetary inflation throughout history, I came across a rather interesting anomaly regarding the issuance of new currency. The vast amount of a nation’s currency is of course in paper bills. Metal coins represent a minute fraction of this amount.

The recalling, destruction, printing and distribution of paper bills is cheap. The re-minting minting of coins, representing an insignificant amount of the total currency in circulation, is very expensive and problematic.

Due to this situation, coins are left retaining their value of the new currency.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 1

46. Tina says:

Well if this is all that the FRN’s are good for then maybe we should all invest in a bunch of $1 bills instead of $10 bills. That way we would 10 times more to burn when the going gets tough and we are freezing to death…..LOL…just a thought.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

47. wriv says:

why would anyone want anything to do with these idiots? after everything that has happened, people really are too self-centered & ignorant to just get rid of that mess. keep their frns? get rid of that shit immediately.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

SHTF Plan - RSS Feed - Preparedness News, Commentary, Resources
    There's an 84% chance you won't remember where you read our unique information. Don't be another statistic.
    details
    Flojak Hand Water Pump
    Survival Food
    Bulletproof Home Defense
    Auto Survival Kit
    Food Storage
    Community Discussion - User Comments
    Patriot Dawn

Web Design and Content Copyright 2007 - 2014 SHTF Plan - When It Hits The Fan, Don't Say We Didn't Warn You - All Rights Reserved

Supercharged Intel Xeon5620 on an 8-Core Dedicated Storm Server Powered By Liquid Web

Dedicated IP Address: 67.43.5.170

The content on this site is provided as general information only. The ideas expressed on this site are solely the opinions of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the opinions of sponsors or firms affiliated with the author(s). The author may or may not have a financial interest in any company or advertiser referenced. Any action taken as a result of information, analysis, or advertisement on this site is ultimately the responsibility of the reader.

SHTFplan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.