Solo Stove Camping
  • Value Investing Pro
  • What Really Happened?
  • Wood Pile Report
  • Yoga Sacramento
  • Zero Hedge

• Clarocet for Kids

U Didn’t Build That (By MC ‘Bama)

Mac Slavo
    September 19th, 2012
    SHTFplan.com
    Comments (51)
    Read by 4,999 people

Today’s entertainment is a brilliantly produced rap video sung by none other than President Obama himself (aka MC ‘Bama).

U Didn’t Build That Featuring Cameos from Clint Eastwood, Stephen Colbert, Hulk Hogan, Julia Gillard, and Jennifer Granholm:

Also watch: Will the Real Mitt Romney Please Stand Up? (Featuring Eminem)

Produced by Hugh Atkin

Hat tip Patriot One

Please Spread The Word And Share This Post
        name:     email:        details

Author: Mac Slavo
    Views: Read by 4,999 people
    Date: September 19th, 2012
    Website: www.SHTFplan.com

Copyright Information: Copyright SHTFplan and Mac Slavo. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in digital form with full attribution to the author and a link to www.shtfplan.com. Please contact us for permission to reproduce this content in other media formats.

51 Comments...

Vote: Click here to vote for SHTF Plan as a Top Prepper Web Site
    1. Anonymous says:

Now that’s a great song. Took a lot of work, I’m sure.

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 5 Thumb down 0

2. Zoltanne says:

Obama is the biggest joke in American History but I have a hard time laughing at his antics.

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 0

• Jim says:

Its impossible to laugh knowing he’s bought off nearly a majority of votes with hand outs given to him by the actual working class and successful. You know – the one’s that build it or have built it.

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

• SterlingSilver says:

Honestly, smoke and mirrors aside, do we as preppers, patriots, and Christians really not see through the façade of this election? The narrow poll results reported almost daily? The ridiculous stories about the impact of 47% vs. redistribution? From the Diabold machines in the swing states to the bank rolls that fund the campaigns, this entire movie is scripted. The central bankers of America and Europe control it; they “count” the votes, control the media, manage the puppets, and bribe the voters with entitlements to within a fixable margin. And the best part for them is, regardless of Obama or Romney, it’s the same result in the end.

We gotta unplug from the matrix game and focus on the organic reality of what lies beneath. “For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and power, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places” Ephesians 6:12 – Douay-Rheims edition

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

• clint hospo says:

He sure is and he needs to be removed. I care about each and everyone one of you. this guy pisses me off like no other. Now if you dont have healthcare you owe 1200 bucks. and kids added too you pay more, etc. it fucking never ends with this cock sucker.

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 5 Thumb down 0

3. Satori says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click to read it.

Poorly-rated. What do You Think? Thumb up 8 Thumb down 43

• AnonLegion says:

Yes isn’t it One Nation Under God. Not one shop owner by himself? I am starting to think that since the liberty and justice part of the pledge is broken maybe they think the indivisble part is too?

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

• Tommy boy says:

Satori,

(You’re not on your own, we’re in this together.”)???

We should all hold hands and get in line together, for all the free(?) stuff that is so readily available to you, if you don’t work, if you don’t pay taxes, if you don’t have that baby your carrying (free abortions for all), or if you don’t use birth control and have that baby that you want me and every other working american to raise financially. Yes my friends, we can do so much together and create, um,,,, oh yea, chaos, hatred, bigotry, class warfare, envy, greed, laziness, ignorance, dependency, ineptitude, acceptance, etc.

You did not build that future you have right now if you’re one of the dependents, someone else failed you and it is not your fault that you are a slug. You didn’t build that farm with all the tilled land, nurtured vegetables, respect for nature and what she has to offer, someone else built that, just because you work 18 hours a day creating that productive farm doesn’t mean you should get credit for it. Hell, you can’t even leave it to your kids anymore, give it to the indigents, spread around the manure. Yes, this is the land of the free and the home of the brave, except the free and the brave are in hiding because they didn’t build that, the lazy and the incompetent did. Don’t you get it?

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 16 Thumb down 1

• DumbDude says:

Sorry Satori,

To most of us, putting these statements into context only makes them worse. It is a 100% appeal to collectivism. It is a denigration of the individual. Of course everybody in this forum knows how much we rely on civilization and the work of others. But this country had a culture of celebrating the achievements of individuals. Yes, I need electricity to make my fortune and provide the world with my product (an invention that springs from my creative thinking). But we have electricity to use because of the creative genius and labor of Faraday, Maxwell, even Edison.

Obama wants to thank the Electricians Local IBEW 1220 for me having electricity, I wan to thank the individuals who labored for their creative roles in changing the world through knowledge and innovation. Believing greatness comes from collective power bargaining will never be accepted by lovers of individual liberty. So your just digging yourself deeper by “putting it into context”.

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 13 Thumb down 0

• Gregory8 says:

Satori: You’ve committed an unpardonable sin by bursting the bubble of one of our greatest myths: that of the self-made-man. Every great person has had some inate ‘star’ qualities but he/she didn’t come into this world alone. These people all had parents and suceeded partly because of them, or perhaps, in spite of them, along with everyone else in their life who had an influence. It doesn’t matter if it’s the guy who opened his own one-man repair shop or Bill Gates, they all had backers who supported them in many ways; emotionally, physically, and financially. So maybe now you can understand why you got all of these ‘thumbs down’. You were as mean as the big kid who told me more than 50 years ago that there was no such thing as Santa Clause.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 1

4. falloutboy says:

mac that was so freakin funny thumbs up to you for breakin up all the serious stuff that we read all the time

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

5. braveheart says:

Satori, thanks for the satire. That video is the best satire I’ve seen yet on Obama. EVERYBODY WHO IS SELF-EMPLOYED BUILT THEIR BUSINESSES THROUGH THEIR OWN EFFORTS; NOT THROUGH SOME GOVERNMENT PROGRAM! SELF-SUFFICIENCY, INTIATIVE, INNOVATION, ETC. ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON; NOT THE TRASH IN THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO! however, our country is definitely being destroyed according to the trash in the Communist Manifesto. 2nd American Revolution is the only way to turn this country around and get it back on the path God intended for us. We must stand together or we’ll all certainly die separately. LIVE FREE OR DIE!

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 9 Thumb down 0

6. Florida_Freedom says:

Satori: It appears as though you copied a Obama talking point. I know a few, not many, very wealthy people. Some of them had some help from family, friends, and even outside investors, and they are all very generous people. Not one of them has ever required, accepted, or asked for government assistance, if anything, government has been such a obstacle, that a few of them have closed up shop and retired because it is not worth the aggravation or cost, and their employees are now out of work. First of all, the internet was not built by the military so businesses could make money off of it, it was built as a redundant form of communication in the event of a nuclear attack. I know this because I have family members who worked on it in the 60′s. It was opened up to the public only after there were better and more secure forms of communication that the military could use. Teachers are great, I have had many that were excellent, caring, and genuine people. However they could not follow me home to ensure that I did my homework, studied for that test, or completed the project, that was my job, my responsibility, no one else. I earned every grade I received, every dollar I have spent and saved, and have raised my family to respect and earn what they want to have in life.
      The roads, bridges, trains, and everything else that we are supposed to “give thanks” for were paid for by our taxes, so we built them to begin with!!!!!!! The taxpayers of the United States OWN THEM!!!! So why do we have to give credit to the government for spending our money in the first place? And you know what, if something was not in place already, business would have figured out a way to make it happen, that is called American ingenuity.

Sorry if I went a little off message, I am just sick and tired of this crap

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 7 Thumb down 0

7. Satori says:

this is the type of thing we should be discussing

“Prepare For A 15% Food Price Surge, Rabobank Warns”

“”This record cost of meat and dairy will combine with already-high crop prices to increase food prices by 15% by the middle of next year,” Mr Higgins added.

This would see food prices reach their highest level on record, up by 175% compared to the year 2000.”

hmm
      food prices up by 175%

no worries

Obama/Romney said something stupid
      and Jennifer Aniston has a baby bump

now that is worth some discussion !!!!!!!!!1

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 5

8. Ol’ Slippery at his best.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

9. Satori says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click to read it.

Poorly-rated. What do You Think? Thumb up 3 Thumb down 18

• Unreconstructed Southron says:

You didn’t write that.

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 1

• SirTrotterBott says:

Again, all of those utilites you listed above are funded by taxes and STILL paid for upon use (excluding a security service for protection). Do you not see the conflict in your own logic? I have paid 18k in taxes since January as a mechanical designer, and still stand behind grocery lines where people purchase steaks, organic milk, and other expensive food items with the “lone star card” (Texas version of food stamps). They eat better than most of the working/middle class do. Whom are they to thank….?

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 4 Thumb down 1

10. Unreconstructed Southron says:

We might not have built it all ourselves, but he sure as hell is doing a great job tearing it all down by himself.

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 7 Thumb down 0

11. Follow up on yesterdays post regarding email between SIL and me (I find this downright hilarious…but maybe it’s just me)
      Today my mother sent an email about pancake and cake mixes past their expiration date and mom knew about SIL’s email to me yesterday……so here is the email sent out to the whole family and my reply to her…..I couldn’t resist!

Warning re: cake mixes – who knew?
      I always thought that “old” mixes that were past their expiration date would just not rise/bake correctly. This is scary!Somebody wrote: ‘Before my surgery I bought quite a few Duncan Hines cakes mixes that were on sale. A couple of months ago I decided to use one, I checked the expiration date and found it past, all the boxes were past the expiration date. I phoned Duncan Hinds to ask if the one that was only two months passed if it was OK. She told me in no uncertain words to throw them all out, she even said to open the boxes and throw the mix in the garbage, just in case someone picked it up and used it.

Cake Mixes & Toxins- **PLEASE READ** Pass this on to ALL in your address book. You never know whose life you may save by doing so. For those of you at work, PLEASE remember to check your cupboards when you get home tonight!!!

This is confirmed on Snopes:
      A student at HBHS (high school) had pancakes this week and it almost became fatal. His Mom (registered nurse) made him pancakes, dropped him off at school and headed to play tennis. She never takes her cell phone on the court but did this time and her son called to say he was having trouble breathing. She told him to go to the nurse immediately and proceeded to call school and alert the nurse. The nurse called the paramedics and they were there in 3 minutes and worked on the boy all the way to the hospital. He came so close to dying. Evidently this is more common then I ever knew. Check the expiration dates on packages like pancakes and cake mixes that have yeast which over time develop spores. Apparently, the mold that forms in old mixes can be toxic! Throw away ALL OUTDATED pancake mix, brownie mixes, Bisquick, cake & cookie mixes, etc., you have in your home.

P.S. Tell this to your children, grandchildren, nephews, nieces and anyone else who keeps these types of mixes in the cupboard.
      P.P.S. This warning especially applies to any person(s) with mold allergies.

My Reply:
      Are you trying to provoke/encourage us into finding out a truth that could help keep us from danger? Look I find that just down right negative, and maybe even full of anger. I see no God in this email….you either believe God is sovereign or not!!

b~

roflmbo…couldn’t resist

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 3 Thumb down 0

• jayjay says:

I used cake mixes 2 years old…they were great!!!!

Pancake mix IS NOT cake mix. Geeze!!

And you should have responded with: oh, no worry, don’t be so negative–God will take care of you if you eat old shit.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

12. thedogpound says:

Satori -

Its not about the context. People have a problem
      with what he is actually saying.

What Obama is saying is what is commonly said on the
      left as a justification for all the govt. programs
      and agencies and other “helping” hands that are “given”
      by the govt.

Here is the problem in your analysis. The internet exists, the electricity routing systems exist, the
      water systems exist, the nuclear power plants, the
      roads, the usps, the dams, the bridges, the govt
      school systems, and on and on.

So what if none of those were provided by the govt?
      Would I stop drinking? Would I not educate my children?
      Would we all be in the dark? Would I not try to get
      communication to relatives in distant places? Would
      I not try to cross chasms and waterways?

Of course I would. And businesses would pop up to help
      me do all of those things. And if they didnt I would
      start them myself so I could make a profit. Not only that
      but all those things would be much more distributed and
      less prone to fialure and attack. Oh and they would all
      progress over time and get cheaper and better. They would
      not stagnate as is the case now.

Instead of a Hoover dam maybe an enterprising business person would have invented personal hydroelectric generators that could be placed in the river so that
      if my system malfunctions everyone else is unaffected.
      Or maybe my community woudl buy from a local power generator
      on our own local grid, so that we arent dependent on a
      decrepit national grid subject to widespread outages
      natural and otherwise.

Maybe if there had been no usps the business competing
      in that space would have invented the internet. After all
      half of what the internet is is cheap communication transfer. The other half being storage. Given that Google
      has been playing with the idea of creating free internet
      through its own distributed network, I think its at least
      a possibility that it could have happened. And then we
      wouldnt have to be worrying about the Govt taking it over
      on a whim. We simply would buy our internet access from a
      provider that would not collude with govt or businesses with which we disagree. Choice.

This goes for schools or any other service that Obama thinks we owe for our current lot in life. Obama thinks
      you owe the govt. something just by being alive. He thinks that because we were given help by these entities
      that we owe them. If anything they owe us for standing
      in the place of what could have been. They owe us for being outdated and costly and ineficient and stealing
      the money that could have gone to enterprises that truly
      could have served us or failed if they did not.

Obamas statements are a failure to comprehend who we
      really owe our successes to. Everyone who has become
      a success in the USA owes it to him or herself and the
      people who have helped them along the way. And they
      deserve a refund on the “help” they have gotten from
      the govt.

Sincerely,
      thedogpound

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 8 Thumb down 0

13. Nickelthrower says:

I wish I could send this to other people but the ads that appear on this page would turn off most everyone I know.

The POWER COMPANIES HATE THIS ad is probably the worst of all. Given that I work as an electrical engineer, I can clearly see that the randomly glued together parts can not provide you with free energy. An adjustable 100 watt variable resistor with some copper crap attached isn’t going to do anything for your power bill. Just saying.

People like this comment. Do You? Thumb up 4 Thumb down 0

• DumbDude says:

Yeah, and the pictures change randomly. Sometimes insane thingamagiggy #1 and tomorrow the craptacular doodad #2. It’s gotten to the point that every time one happens to pass my filter and enter my consciousness I always mentally reply YEAH, I HATE THAT TOO.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 0

• Zoltanne says:

You can forward the YouTube link. Simply click the arrow you see in this post — it will start the video. Once engaged, simply click the YouTube icon at the bottom right of the video interface and it will link you directly to YouTube. Once you’re on YouTube, just get the link and email it to your friends. And maybe BJ’s sister-in-law, too. ;-)

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

14. Mr.President. What I am and have -you didn’t build that. And, you are not going to take it from me either.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

15. jayjay says:

Well?? It’s spreading.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

16. Tina says:

Semi-Off topic….Obama redesigns the American Flag for his website.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

17. Kevin2 says:

Europe being socialist have governments that do more for people yet they invent less.

The statement regarding individuals did not “build that” is so flawed that it’s laughable.

Thank you Mr Edison, Mr Tesla, Mr Ford, Mr Jobs.

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 1 Thumb down 0

18. Prepper says:

This poem, floating around the Internet by Author Unknown, seems mildly disturbing.

T’was the night before elections,
      And all thru’ the town,
      Tempers were flaring
      Emotions ran up and down.

I, in my bathrobe
      With a cat in my lap,
      Had shut off the TV,
      tired of political crap.

When all of a sudden,
      There arose such a noise,
      I peered out my window,
      Saw Obama and his boys

They had come for my wallet,
      They wanted my pay
      To hand out to others
      Who had not worked a day!

He snatched up my money,
      And quick as a wink,
      Jumped back on his bandwagon
      As I gagged from the stink.

He then rallied his henchmen
      Who were pulling his cart.
      I could tell they were out
      To tear my country apart!

‘On Fannie, on Freddie,
      On Biden and Ayers!
      On Acorn, on Pelosi’
      He screamed at the pairs!

They took off for his cause,
      And as they flew out of sight,
      I heard him laugh at a nation
      Who wouldn’t stand up and fight!

So I leave you to think
      on this one final note…
      IF YOU DON’T WANT SOCIALISM
      GET OUT THERE AND VOTE !!!!

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

19. REB says:

I find that people like this prezzy who think this way do so because they themselves never did a thing on their own and therefore feel everyone else is just like them! Sorry but just because you were in my life somewhere at some time doe not mean you get to claim credit for my successes,Ill give credit where credit is due but I wont be told to do so!

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

20. larry says:

I didnt do the gerson therapy but I juiced for months and it completely cleaned out my system

Rate This Comment: Thumb up 0 Thumb down 0

Flojak Hand Water Pump
    Survival Food
    Bulletproof Home Defense
    Auto Survival Kit
    Food Storage
    Community Discussion - User Comments
    Patriot Dawn

Web Design and Content Copyright 2007 - 2014 SHTF Plan - When It Hits The Fan, Don't Say We Didn't Warn You - All Rights Reserved

Supercharged Intel Xeon5620 on an 8-Core Dedicated Storm Server Powered By Liquid Web

Dedicated IP Address: 67.43.5.170

The content on this site is provided as general information only. The ideas expressed on this site are solely the opinions of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the opinions of sponsors or firms affiliated with the author(s). The author may or may not have a financial interest in any company or advertiser referenced. Any action taken as a result of information, analysis, or advertisement on this site is ultimately the responsibility of the reader.

SHTFplan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.