Preps and Solutions

Mac Slavo
October 26th, 2017
SHTFplan.com
Comments (49)
Read by 2,621 people

rosietrump

Rosie O’Donnell said her “entire essence and beliefs” were shaken to the core after Donald Trump was elected president. In her first interview since his election, she also said she was in shock that he won, and she is “seriously worried” about her ability to survive his presidency.

The Trump-hater told W Magazine in an interview that Trump’s election caused her to need to go through a lot of therapy.

“I was in pure unadulterated [shock] as if I had fallen through the ice on a lake; I was underneath the water, and I couldn’t even see the surface,” O’Donnell told the mag. “It was a severe shock to my entire essence and my beliefs in the order in the world, and also the PTSD of having been an abused kid in a family.” She added, “I did a lot of therapy.”

O’Donnell also said she was in “pure panic mode” the week following the election but is now just “devastated, disappointed, disheartened, and depressed by the reality of it.” The Hollywood liberal said, “I seriously worry whether I personally will be able to live through” Trump’s presidency. O’Donnell has not been quiet about her disdain for Trump. During the election, she took to calling him “mentally unstable,” among other things. But Trump has added some fuel to the fire as well.

When discussing how she felt when she saw her TV say that Trump has beaten Hillary Clinton to become the 45th president of the United States, O’Donnell said:  “…I was there and it happened, and I felt completely unprepared. I remember that night before they were announcing who had won, I saw the Trump children with their children on TV, and they were on an Instagram or something. They were taking a video going, “Grandpa’s gonna be the president!” I literally felt such sorrow inside of me that these people were so deluded. What were they doing with this child to tell the baby their grandfather’s going to be president? He’s not going to be president! Are you out of your minds? Cut to… right? I was completely unprepared.”

She went on to say:

“I haven’t done any interviews since he’s been elected. Today’s the first day of doing interviews. I haven’t been on television doing interviews since he’s been elected, so when I do the press for this show that will be the first time, and it has taken me a full year to integrate the reality of him being a president in a way that I don’t come across as either so full of rage that no one can hear my words, or so sad that I can’t articulate the level of pain. It’s taken a year for me to get my equilibrium back, to come back up to the surface, to really go, “Okay, every Monday is the hope that this is the last week”—and every Friday is a devastation. There are people who tell me, “Oh it’s going to be another year, another two years,” and I seriously worry whether I personally will be able to live through [his presidency] and whether the nation will be able to live through it and survive. It’s a terrifying concept, on the brink of nuclear war with a madman in charge. And the ineptitude—the impotence of people who should be able to stop him claiming they can’t—is absolutely infuriating.”

Click here to subscribe: Join over one million monthly readers and receive breaking news, strategies, ideas and commentary.
Gas Masks, Filters, Body Suits, Anti Radiation Pills
Please Spread The Word And Share This Post

Author: Mac Slavo
Views: Read by 2,621 people
Date: October 26th, 2017
Website: www.SHTFplan.com

Copyright Information: Copyright SHTFplan and Mac Slavo. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in digital form with full attribution to the author and a link to www.shtfplan.com. Please contact us for permission to reproduce this content in other media formats.

49 Comments...

Vote: Click here to vote for SHTF Plan as a Top Prepper Web Site
  1. Fireman matt says:

I think Darwin is owed a lot more credit. We have fought nature for too long. If only all the non-thinkers were this fragile.

2. NunyaBidness says:

I’m sorry but if you’re a democrat these days, you’re a just a straight up slobbering moron.

3. Funny, I’m worried about surviving Rosie O’Donnell and her band of ??? ahhhhhhh I cant say that on the internet

4. cranerigger says:

Rosie, your leftist, communist, holly weird belief system has been totally rejected by patriotic Americans. Young people are learning now that the corrupt approach to life advanced by Progressive, Democrat, politicians doesn’t work. Anyone that can balance a checkbook sees the failed business plan of the left. Rosie, you may share the land within our borders but most people your age have learned from their experiences.

5. She is so screwed up as a person that she doesn’t realize that the problems are entirely in her own head. Just the same as with every other liberal/Marxist/ and freeloader afraid of losing their free money at other people’s expense.

What ever happened to personal responsibility and self reliance? You need therapy because someone you don’t like wins over your personal favorite? What’s up with that?

6. Anonymous says:

I wish she would leave this country and find someplace where she will be happier.

Maybe Sweden, I think she would fit in and assimilate well there.

She can afford it, nothing is holding her back except her.

7. THAT GUY says:

Who is Rosie O’Donnell and why would anyone here care how she feels about anything?

• still playing in the mud says:

We all got our worries, I’m worried about time the wife is going to have supper ready. looks like it is going to be a while, she is still picking turnip salad!!

• THAT GUY says:

Ummmm, what is for dinner, I am getting hungry.

As far as this Rosie, I never heard of her…
        I have heard of “Rosie, you’re alright you wear my ring”… is that her? and I heard AC/DC talk about a “Whole Lotta Rosie” who ain’t exactly pretty and she ain’t exactly small, Measures Fourty’two thirty’nine fiftysix!! You could say she’s a whole lotta Rosie!!! maybe that is the one

• bob smith says:

She is just another carpet muncher trying to be important.

8. rellik says:

Hey Rosie,
    Get yourself one of those Atlas Missile Silo turned Luxury Condos,
    crawl into it and don’t come out till Jan 2020. You will be safe, from us, and we won’t have to deal with you. It is win-win.

9. watching and waiting says:

Rosie who?

Surely not Rosie the Riveter.

10. Upstate New Yorker says:

Lesbian, bull- dyke idiot, snowflake. You don’t represent me or the majority of the people living in the United States. I suggest you crawl back under your rock, and zip your ugly mouth while your at it.

11. Westcoaster says:

This comes as great news, because I guess Rosie will be leaving the country! Rosie I once thought you were funny, now you’re just pathetic.

12. Sierra Dave says:

Her ramblings show what an unbalanced idiot she is.

Conservatives didn’t have panic attacks when Obama won.

13. aljamo says:

I get her mixed up with Roseanne Bar although I think Rosie is uglier.

14. Stormy says:

The Mouth that Bored.

15. Michigan Wolverine says:

I hope all her worries come true

16. Archivist says:

I liked Trump’s line:

“I’d like to take some money out of her fat-ass pockets.”

He does call it as he sees it.

17. all4Him says:

Hey Rosie, do what we did to endure the hellish years under the immoral,anti-American piece of crap Obama years,PRAY! Oh that’s right you snowflake, liberals don’t believe in God. To bad guess you better grab a pacifier and go sit in your safe space for the next 7 years.

18. Brian says:

In this world, three years is a long time but seven years is an eternity. A lot can happen and Rosie could die. You have to take the days as they come and make the best of them regardless of who is POTUS and the world events.

19. Old Guy says:

And what she and people like he think how does that effect me. It don’t. No point in giving politics and idiots like her free rent in your head.

20. Old Army says:

So she calls the president mentally unstable. But she says she needs therapy? Who is the mentally unstable one here?

21. STRAIGHT SHOOTER says:

ROSIE GO TO MADAGASCAR THEN AND GO DIE WITH THE PLAGE.

22. Just me123 says:

Would I be a really really really bad person if I said I hope she DOESN’T survive?? Ok, well I can live with that. 🙂

23. Anonymous says:

I can’t stand obnoxious, leftist, moody, bull dyke Rosie, but being a native NYer like her we know all to well what Trump is really all about. It’s not pretty. True, Hillary is worse but as I’ve said here before he’s really not much better. Don’t get your hopes up. And brace yourself for the worst.

24. TEST says:

I don’t mean this as an insult, but rather as factual statement: this woman may be one of the few people in Hollywierd sicker than Weinstein. Seriously.

25. pitchfork says:

What happened to all the Hollyweirdos that said they was moving to Canada?
    Talking to you, Samuel L Jackson.

26. Anonymous says:

I know for sure there ain’t no cure.

27. Chunk says:

Rosie, don’t let the door hit you in your rather enormous ass on your way out.

28. Martus says:

What makes a good president?

Someone that enforces laws that protect society from destroying itself.

What makes a popular president?

Someone that lets people do anything they want including corrupting the next generation.

Pity the US when the Jezebel gets in and destroy the US from within and without!

29. Nick says:

First the snowflakes melt and now the snowballs.

30. NewVegasBadger says:

Question: Why should give a f–k, or for any reason what so ever, care what that liberal fat bitch has to say?
    Answer: I don’t. Never have and never will.

31. NOBODY says:

Just remember folks…A desperate crazy person, or group of them do desperate crazy things. Just bring it, is not a good answer. One libtard…no problem…a couple million of them… All bravado aside…Big problem

32. Oldguynorth says:

Don’t worry Rosie, Trump isn’t shutting down McDonalds.

33. 41MagMan says:

“Leftist Rosie O’Donnell Is ‘Seriously Worried’ That She Will Be Able To Survive Trump’s Presidency”

One can only hope. If she succumbs, then that will be yet another plus for Trump’s election.

And who knowns? Maybe the whole Baldwin clan will FINALLY move out of here and go somewhere else? Quit threatening to do it and… JFDIA!

34. swamp rat says:

If Rosie doesn’t survive it will just be another win for the real American people.

35. Jim in Va. says:

Another lib taking up oxygen…

36. Beaumont says:

Musashi, paraphrased —
    “Resolute acceptance of death is the Way of the (social justice) Warrior….When one becomes as one already dead, one is a hungry 😉 ghost…”

A radical, who seriously questions whether they can live through something vaguely-conservative, is no different from a kamikaze. They are mentally putting themselves on death ground.

37. fatbear says:

Bye Rosie Rotten Crotch, be sure and tell the Old Devil hi for me when you get there. Sleep tight Fatso.

Commenting Policy:

Some comments on this web site are automatically moderated through our Spam protection systems. Please be patient if your comment isn't immediately available. We're not trying to censor you, the system just wants to make sure you're not a robot posting random spam.

This web site thrives because of its community. While we support lively debates and understand that people get excited, frustrated or angry at times, we ask that the conversation remain civil. Racism, to include any religious affiliation, will not be tolerated on this site, including the disparagement of people in the comments section.

Web Design and Content Copyright 2007 - 2015 SHTF Plan - When It Hits The Fan, Don't Say We Didn't Warn You - All Rights Reserved

Our Supercharged Intel Xeon E5-2620 v4 Octo-Core Dual Servers are Powered By Liquid Web

Dedicated IP Address: 69.167.174.108

The content on this site is provided as general information only. The ideas expressed on this site are solely the opinions of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the opinions of sponsors or firms affiliated with the author(s). The author may or may not have a financial interest in any company or advertiser referenced. Any action taken as a result of information, analysis, or advertisement on this site is ultimately the responsibility of the reader.

SHTFplan is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.