The Preparedness Review: 17 Must-Read Preparedness Strategies
Whether you’re just realizing the importance of preparing for unforeseen disasters, or you’re a seasoned prepper, you can never have too much information at your fingertips.
Do you know how to safely store food for the long-term, or the self defense tools you may need to protect that food if the rule of law break downs? If the global floating currency exchange mechanism breaks down, what will your ‘money’ be? When there are no doctors, how will you treat injuries and disease?
Emergency preparedness and survival planning have numerous aspects, all of which need to be considered before a crisis hits, because when the ‘S’ hits the fan, it’ll be too late. We need only look at current events to see the truth in this.
In the inaugural edition of the (free) Preparedness Review from Todd Sepulveda, founder of the Prepper Website and Education After the Collapse, leading preparedness authors and strategist share their insights, ideas and tips to help you make the most realistic plan possible.
The Preparedness Review, a semi-annual archiving project, is available in PDF format.
It can be downloaded, saved, printed and shared.
From the editor:
This Inaugural Edition is heavy in preparedness planning. This is important because the first step in preparedness is having a plan. Without a plan, you might find yourself acquiring gear, food and guns without a real focus. Also, within this edition you will find articles on medical and financial preparedness, firearms, security and wild edibles.
- The Rock & The Hard Place – Dr. Bones & Nurse Amy
- Jerusalem Artichoke – Creek Stewart
- What is Money When the System Collapses? – Mac Slavo
- Biological Night Vision – Joe Nobody
- The Survival Skill No One Talks About – Gaye Levy
- 3 Ways To Naturally Make Yeast – Tess Pennington
- The Well-Prepared Kitchen – Amy Walker
- Firearms for WROL – Brandon
- The Realistic Approach to Preparedness – Gary Griffin
- Fan of the Ammo Can – Top 10 Uses – Andrew Jackson
- What are you, Who are you, and What are you Doing? – Michael Bunker
- 10 Questions You Should Ask Your Doctor – Dr. Bones & Nurse Amy
- Making a Survival Plan – Chris Ray
- Security in the Suburbs – Tess Pennington
- 10 Preparedness Reasons to Carry Cash – Andrew Jackson
- 14 Mistakes to Avoid When Storing Food for the Long Term – Gaye Levy
- How Horrific Will It Be For The Non-Prepper? – Mac Slavo (Original content by Be Informed)
Download The Preparedness Review (Fall 2012)
Visit The Preparedness Review Web Site
Click here to subscribe: Join over one million monthly readers and receive breaking news, strategies, ideas and commentary.
Please Spread The Word And Share This Post
Read by 21,380 people
Date: November 5th, 2012
Copyright Information: Copyright SHTFplan and Mac Slavo. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in digital form with full attribution to the author and a link to www.shtfplan.com. Please contact us for permission to reproduce this content in other media formats.